Is It Easy to Make Crypto Payments in Your Country?

AaronTahan

Is it easy to make payments with cryptocurrencies in your country? It is also interesting to know, do you use cryptocurrency more often for payments or for investments?

AaronTahan

Many of my friends are interested in cryptocurrencies, some in trading, some just investing and waiting for the value to rise. Therefore, I use digital assets not only for investments, but also for payments. Moreover, it is always pleasant to keep up with the times and new technologies.

sharonc

Is it easy to make payments with cryptocurrencies in your country? It is also interesting to know, do you use cryptocurrency more often for payments or for investments?
Well, you know it WAS easy and it is at the moment but the government provides more and more restrictions + taxes, so it becomes just totalwaste of money and better to choose another way like paypal

Bash4j

It's still not easy here in Nigeria. The government is not a crypto-friendly type, as such very limited services like electricity tariffs and a few others allow payment via crypto. Although with the P2P service on my primary CEX Bitget, I'm able to transact seamlessly,  including online payment like shopping, electronics, and many more.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Well, you know it WAS easy and it is at the moment but the government provides more and more restrictions + taxes, so it becomes just totalwaste of money and better to choose another way like paypal
Yeah , Governments are pushing crypto hard but exchanges like Bitget are doing good by obeying the regulations!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor

Nah, crypto payment is super hard in my country..
What I do is, I usually transfer my crypto from Bitget to IQ option first, from there transfer it into WEBMONEY!