Is it best time to buy Ethereum?

Naz

In the start of January 2021 , Ethereum price was around 600$, Now you can see the latest price only after one month, which is above 1900$... Just wow...!! I can say that Ethereum is best alternative of Bitcoin. If a person has no enough money to buy bitcoin but have budget to invest in Ethereum,then this is best time to buy Ethereum, according to my opinion. Because Ethereum price is going up day by day. So this Investment can give good profit . I am not sure if Ethereum price will go down. So if a person wants good profit then he shouldn't waste time and he should buy Ethereum,or even invest some part of money in Ethereum.
But it's my opinion based on my experience. What is your opinion related to this point.
Is this best time to buy Ethereum?

Samuel72

Verified member
according to help point of view cryptocurrency is a very good business to invest in and it is well profitable for everyone. when it comes to ethereum I believe it is the best time for you to invest in ethereum this is because ethirum price is still high and he still going up investing in ethereum right now will make you a wealthy businessman in future I believe this is the right time for you to invest