Is it best time to buy Ethereum?

Naz

In the start of January 2021 , Ethereum price was around 600$, Now you can see the latest price only after one month, which is above 1900$... Just wow...!! I can say that Ethereum is best alternative of Bitcoin. If a person has no enough money to buy bitcoin but have budget to invest in Ethereum,then this is best time to buy Ethereum, according to my opinion. Because Ethereum price is going up day by day. So this Investment can give good profit . I am not sure if Ethereum price will go down. So if a person wants good profit then he shouldn't waste time and he should buy Ethereum,or even invest some part of money in Ethereum.
But it's my opinion based on my experience. What is your opinion related to this point.
Is this best time to buy Ethereum?

Mellorando

Banned
The price of ethereum have skyrocketed throughout the years and as we know it is the second profitable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and yes this is the best time to ethereum cryptocurrency it is believed that ethereum we will reach 48000 dollars by the year 2023 so this make it a coin to start buying on mining

Josemendez

Verified member
First of all , I must say that there is never a time that is too late to enter the cryptocurrency market. Entering now will only make you to wait for a rise to make profit.
Considering the present continuous dip in the market , I must say that buying now will surely be a good time because you are buying the dip and will sell during the bull .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have invested little capital in Ethereum and I will be willing to invest much more in the coin because I see the coin having much value in the future. I think Ethereum is worth to be invested in. I think Ethereum volatility is somehow a little stable which makes it a good investment.

Even with the present bear run plaguing all the coins, I think Ethereum will emerge well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is a nice coin to try because it has not start growing like bitcoins as there is still much opportunity for it to grow,it might take more than one year to reach the price of bitcoins ,if you can invest now at this level you can actually make a lot of money from it.i think you should go for ethereum now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptos have crashed recently and this has also raised the interest of many investors because now investors are seeing this as a great opportunity to buy and trade cryptos when the price will increase and it is being expected that the price will increase. So yes, it might be a great idea to purchase cryptos but right now I think Bitcoin is a better choice if you opt for buying and trading cryptos.

Putta Vince

Yes it is not late to buy ethereum at $2300 , because most of the predictions tell us ethereum can reach more than $10,000 , it has the potential as well and with good functionalities than other coins. We saw ethereum at less than $200 before few years and it has grown to more than 10x of that value , which proves it a worth to invest crypto.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In the start of January 2021 , Ethereum price was around 600$, Now you can see the latest price only after one month, which is above 1900$... Just wow...!! I can say that Ethereum is best alternative of Bitcoin. If a person has no enough money to buy bitcoin but have budget to invest in Ethereum,then this is best time to buy Ethereum, according to my opinion. Because Ethereum price is going up day by day. So this Investment can give good profit . I am not sure if Ethereum price will go down. So if a person wants good profit then he shouldn't waste time and he should buy Ethereum,or even invest some part of money in Ethereum.
But it's my opinion based on my experience. What is your opinion related to this point.
I think to buy all these crytocurrency depend on how an individual can take risk and manage risk.sometime whenever one want to start a business one need to get in site and make sure they act in the right time .
Time is very important in deciding what to do in business.

Razor1911

As per price action move, I do think Ethereum has better potential than bitcoin. Even in the past also, it showed good up move and have even outgrew bitcoin. The main reason is that it's valuation is very attractive compared to bitcoin which already is swelled up too much. Bitcoin is a good investment but Ethereum is better one.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum have been rising and rising to super new height when it comes to market value. The price tag is around $2,300+ when i checked it at coinmarketcap.com yesterday. The coin isn't all that high in volatility to fall flat after skyrocketing to the top.

Janiya

Yeah obviously it is the best time to earn and buy ethereum as so many people has bought and now they receive their payment happily but there are some key points that we should kept in our mind that gaining and losing happens in the life because gaining and losing is the part of life without these two things we cannot make a self able to go and to move on sometimes we fail to achieve anything other it is related to the reward or money like many people invested in Bitcoin ethereum cryptocurrency and so on most of them get double and triple amount of payment it in the reward and some of them lost it so there are some things that we should kept in our mind that at any time we can the unlucky and we can be the luckiest person at the right time so this is the best time to buy ethereum and you can see the the bestest reward in the coming time as the price of ethereum is increasing day by day and people are in enjoying their increasing rates.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Etherum is a must buy at this time because of the outstanding performance of the coin called etherum, the coin is doing so well that every other coin tries to fellow it trend. But they are unable to meet up. The coin hasn't reached it peak just yet it still has alot of potentials.

G

Get paid to

Did you have Ethereum for Sell?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
As of now Ethereum coin is slightly over 800,000 naira, the value keep going up and down each and it is not constant. So it is not advisable to invest in Ethereum right now, you can try other crypto currency coin such as doge coin, Binance coin and bitcion cash and other little coin. Just the morning binance cash increased in over 49 percent.
Binance coin(BNB) is actually a good coin to invest money in Currently, I won't be surprised if the coin reach $1000 this year , ethereum is also a potential coin because the last year performance was overwhelming. It is not late for ethereum investment this year because the year is still far from ending and lots of contracts are coming to ethereum

Adetayo100

As of now Ethereum coin is slightly over 800,000 naira, the value keep going up and down each and it is not constant. So it is not advisable to invest in Ethereum right now, you can try other crypto currency coin such as doge coin, Binance coin and bitcion cash and other little coin. Just the morning binance cash increased in over 49 percent.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Yes, it is the best time now to invest in it ethereum because it's ethereum now is fast-growing like Bitcoin. Ethereum is the second largest and also the most popular cryptocurrency presently in the world most people now invest in ethereum and also in Bitcoin because as bitcoin is taking the lead in a room is as follows. I have an ethereum account and advise you to have Same.