Is it bad to take surveys for money

Dave20

Online surveys present dangers from potential scam artist. By lying and cheating on online surveys, participants will make more money, but the company will end up with useless market research. For participants, it's important to realize that paid online surveys have become a haven for Internet scam artists.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see anything wrong with this in most cases but mostly it will depend on certain situation that will determine this , if you're taking it for the main purpose of gaining a financial interest then you must also be ready at the same time to provide all the information they are requesting for genuinely because they are just interested in getting genuine information from you and if you can be able to provide that then they won't even have any problem paying you for the information you have provided.

The problem is that a lot of people who are really interested to make money from survey are not really interested to provide the genuine information these people are in need of to carry out their own research.

I believe this the reason why every survey will only work for a particular country alone because it is only those people in that country that will be able to understand and know what to answer about the particular business company or organisation.

When we takes survey for money , provide all the necessary information they are asking you for and they won't even have any problem with you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see anything wrong with this in most cases but mostly it will depend on certain situation that will determine this , if you're taking it for the main purpose of gaining a financial interest then you must also be ready at the same time to provide all the information they are requesting for genuinely because they are just interested in getting genuine information from you and if you can be able to provide that then they won't even have any problem paying you for the information you have provided.

The problem is that a lot of people who are really interested to make money from survey are not really interested to provide the genuine information these people are in need of to carry out their own research.

I believe this the reason why every survey will only work for a particular country alone because it is only those people in that country that will be able to understand and know what to answer about the particular business company or organisation.

When we takes survey for money , provide all the necessary information they are asking you for and they won't even have any problem with you

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I quite understand what you are driving at. Survey websites have become scam website for most people. Most people only go there to provide fake answers since there answers do not determine their earning.

I think this is a major reason why most survey are not available most countries. This is because the citizens in such countries may not be exposed to the products or information being asked on such survey websites.

Users as well should always put into consideration other people's business while doing business and not to consider themselves alone. Due to their ingenuity while trying to make money, they have crashed some people's business due to giving of false answers.

susan243

Absolutely not. In fact, you can greatly benefit from it. Survey taking is completely legitimate as long as you do it for the right reasons and in the right way.