Is It A Good Idea To Start A Tyre Shop?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kind of businesses in my surroundings and there are many kind of businesses that are related to transportation. For example, there are car mechanics, car painters, car dent repairers, etc. One of the most widely used part of a car is tyre because we cannot move vehicles without tyres and this is why there are many people believe that selling tyres could be a good business. I live in an area where there are several tyre shops and they earn a whooping amounts of gains on sales of tyres because they buy tyres from wholesalers at a low rate and sell tyres at a high price to the customers. A motorcycle tyre costs around $8 to $10 in my city and a car tyre is even more expensive. I cannot remember the last time I bought a tyre, but I think it was a few months ago. I do not move around much and this is why my tyre does not get used much. However, there are many people who travel a lot and they change tyres after every few months. There are many local manufacturing companies in my country and a retailer just needs to look for the right price in the wholesale market. So, do you believe that starting a tyre shop could be lucrative?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Selling Tyre is a big man business in my country, that's how it's termed lol. But it's a lucrative business though, but you need to make sure you don't have plenty people selling tyre around, if they are ready for competition. Apparently, you have a ready market for your tyre business, as you have mechanics closer to you.