Is It A Good Idea To Start A Chicken Shop?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am sure you are quite aware of this business. Starting a chicken business is one of the most lucrative thing a person can do in my city because in here many people eat chicken on daily basis. You have to be a skilled person when it comes to slaughtering chicken and making chicken properly or you can hire a person who is a skilled person. You must also own a shop or rent a shop. However, there are many people in my city who cannot afford to rent a shop or buy it, so they start selling it in the market by occupying a space in front of a shop. The chicken business owner usually pays a small amount to the shop owner in this case if he occupies a space located in front of his shop. So do you think it is good to start this business?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you want to add chicken as a means if business it isn't bad either. It means selling infants, foetus or matured chickens in the shop for money. If you deal on the three you'll earn a lot, and even add those lawyers that always produce eggs that are big.

Moni

I am sure you are quite aware of this business. Starting a chicken business is one of the most lucrative thing a person can do in my city because in here many people eat chicken on daily basis. You have to be a skilled person when it comes to slaughtering chicken and making chicken properly or you can hire a person who is a skilled person. You must also own a shop or rent a shop. However, there are many people in my city who cannot afford to rent a shop or buy it, so they start selling it in the market by occupying a space in front of a shop. The chicken business owner usually pays a small amount to the shop owner in this case if he occupies a space located in front of his shop. So do you think it is good to start this business?
So you will be the poultry farmer or you will sell the meat? If you will be the farmer then consider the factor too and likewise the same as the seller.
I don't know if you will keep the chickens meat in deep freezer or you will sell them alive.Is a good business if done right.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Business is business whichever one you feel you can do better and will earn you money whether small or big is always welcome by me. So to your question is a good thing to have a chicken shop. Infact you would make sales because people love chicken alot and always ready to buy

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Chicken business is one of the agricultural bhsiness that's lucrative. It was a seasonal business before but these days, it has become a daily business because most people now eat chicken on daily basis. The only problem is that there is tendency that once one of the chicken is infected, it may affect others.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's a good idea to start chicken business, although you have to consider the location of where to sell the business , mostly demanded in busy roads , closed to restaurant and others , because that's where you get the real demand to your product you are planning on selling too

Good luck

Verified member
Chicken business is a very good and lucrative business one can venture into and make a lot of profit.one need to take care of the chicken and make sure they are well feed and also make sure they are in s good shelter to avoid sickness which may let them to die and the owner will be at a loss at the end of the day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the nearby market place here there are only 3 shops for chicken. They said that they have a healthy competition because all them 3 shops are earning good profit. It is like they have their own customers to speak of. During occasions the sale of chicken surges which is like a bonus to the seller. If you can find a good supplier then a chicken shop is a good business.