Crypto Is It A Big Mistake To Sell The Coin Too Early While Trading?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading is considered one of the best ways to make money but it is effective only if you have a lots of money and if you know how to trade properly. Just like many other people, I have been trading cryptocurerencies for now and it seems like I have made a lots of loss. I traded $76 worth of cryptocurrencies and I lost $6 in the recent days. I was reading an article and in that article it was stated that many traders make the mistake of selling coins whenever the coins' value fluctuates. It looks like even I made the same mistake and sold my coins too early. So, do you believe that it is A Big Mistake To Sell The Coin Too Early While Trading?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto trading is considered one of the best ways to make money but it is effective only if you have a lots of money and if you know how to trade properly. Just like many other people, I have been trading cryptocurerencies for now and it seems like I have made a lots of loss. I traded $76 worth of cryptocurrencies and I lost $6 in the recent days. I was reading an article and in that article it was stated that many traders make the mistake of selling coins whenever the coins' value fluctuates. It looks like even I made the same mistake and sold my coins too early. So, do you believe that it is A Big Mistake To Sell The Coin Too Early While Trading?
The basic reason why most of the new traders lose money in cryptocurrency Trading is because they don't use their reserve cash in the sense that an amount you can hold for a very long time so they used their floating cash so and when they see little losses they are easily scared so they trade off easily which is not really a good one but when you lose your reserve cash whatever the market his you are still good to go because obviously it will cover.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The basic reason why most of the new traders lose money in cryptocurrency Trading is because they don't use their reserve cash in the sense that an amount you can hold for a very long time so they used their floating cash so and when they see little losses they are easily scared so they trade off easily which is not really a good one but when you lose your reserve cash whatever the market his you are still good to go because obviously it will cover.

I think another reason why many crypto traders lose koney is because they buy coins when it reaches its peak value and a trader should never buy the coin at that time. I made a similar mistake and bought Dash coin when it reached its highest value. However, I should have had waited for the price to rise and now the price of Dash is around 200 dollars.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think another reason why many crypto traders lose koney is because they buy coins when it reaches its peak value and a trader should never buy the coin at that time. I made a similar mistake and bought Dash coin when it reached its highest value. However, I should have had waited for the price to rise and now the price of Dash is around 200 dollars.
That is true, it is not advisable to invest heavily on a coin that is on a bullish market because there's every possibility or 75% assurance that once a coin is rising significantly in the next step is to drop or correct. It is good when you trade in a moment when the market is in the red zone.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's never a big mistake to do that ,I think it's best for you to make the necessary analysis before trading so you don't lose a huge amount when you are obviously having that plans of trading , trading requires so much amount of learning if you are in the process of mastering what you are trading

bizzar4

I thnk we do not need to make fast trading

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It's never a big mistake to do that ,I think it's best for you to make the necessary analysis before trading so you don't lose a huge amount when you are obviously having that plans of trading , trading requires so much amount of learning if you are in the process of mastering what you are trading

I personally believe that it is a big mistake selling the coin too early because I made a similar mistake and I lost almost $10 in trading the crypto. However, I have not given up too early because I am trading right now to recover the loss and I really hope that I will recover the amount I lost. I just not need to sell the coin just because it fluctuates because it will definitely gain value in the future.