General insurance Is insurance meant for everybody?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance is one of the best policy one can think of because it can indemnify our losses and makes us stand on our feet again. But do you think insurance policy meant for everyone despite all its inexhaustible importance?

Good luck

Verified member
To be frank and candid,Insurance should be meant for everyone but in different ways.As a car owner,you must insured your car incase of accident or theft,If you have a property like house,you also need to have it insured because of fire outbreak or collapse.If you also have children,you are not exempted,your children's future really matter.you must try and insure them.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As for me i will say that insurance is meant for every body so far One can adhere to there rules and regulation .
And if one can avoid to pay the premium agree upon . There are so many policy that one can take and it due to some one capacity.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Insurance is meant for every body. However, when you are at certain age, you may not be able to get much benefits from insurabce policy, Fo example, in my home country kid below 3 months cannot be insured and when you are above 65 years, you cannot insure for longer duration and you also get fewer benefits.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just as @Mika have said, it is meant for every one, but when you reach some certain age, the benefits drop due to aging. Old people from the age of 60 above gets lower premium benefits because the insurance company view them as risk due to old age that can make them weak and vulnerable to some certain conditions. So, if you find yourself in this condition of old age, you should know that your benefits are limited when you subscribe to any insurance premium plan, which can't be the same with the person at a youthful age or below 60.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank and candid,Insurance should be meant for everyone but in different ways.As a car owner,you must insured your car incase of accident or theft,If you have a property like house,you also need to have it insured because of fire outbreak or collapse.If you also have children,you are not exempted,your children's future really matter.you must try and insure them.
I don't want to support this notion. We should only for insurance policy if there is imminent danger ahead. Why will I go for insurance policy on my auto if I hardly travel with it? Why do I need traveling insurance when I rarely travel. If the risk is minimal and we can curb it ourselves, then we don't need to go for insurance policy.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Yes, insurance policy is meant for everyone. There are different types of insurance that gives you different benefts. Every single thing is unpredictable, from destruction to death, so securing yourself and your loved ones from any type of adversity with insurance is really worth it. The protection you get by investing small amounts in an insurance policy is all you need for a stress free life, so you and your family can continue moving forward.

funmi

Verified member
Well, looking at the importance and benefits that comes with the insurance when you insure you properties, it is be meant for everybody but in a situation where the charges is much someone can not afford the payment, then it some people will not bother to insure their things. At times with the experience of some people that insured his car and where not compensated properly and some when through a lot of stress to get another car from their insurance company, this experience discourage a lot of people from insuring their properties.
If insurance companies can make their deals flexible for people, many people will make it compulsory to insure their properties.

funshozzy

great guys . the word insurance should not be left out of life since an individual is still living . its beyond just property alone . if we insure only property then what happen to the life of someone who bought the property . many people dont know that there is a way you have invested policies and yet still have benefit of life cover as additional benefit aside from the interest you will access after the maturity of that policy . now thing have been made flexible as requested and transparency have also be put in consideration .

i suggest you all think of an insurance policy you can put in place with us at first bank insurance to have you cover aside of interest benefit ,