Review Is HourDeFi.com A Legit Website Or Is It A Scam?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hour defi is an investment fund located in the United Kingdom. It is a registered company in the United Kingdom and it claims that it invests users' funds into crypto mining activities and forex trading. It is a newly created company which was created this month, so this means that many people would have a hard time trusting this company. The company claims that it provides profits on hourly basis. They pay 1.06 percent hourly and the minimum an investor can invest is $5. They use Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum to pay users. The maximum profits they pay is up to 300 percent in one day if an investor deposits $1,000. My investigation and research shows that it is a scam company, even though it is registered. Please stay away from it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
How did you know if its a registered company at united kingdom?

Here online any business/ investment scheme can claim whatever they feel like. Since they aren't going to be checkmated as other companies are been accessed before operation to get their legitimacy. Here online their is no such thing, that's why I don't trust all this investment sites that is just self promoting themselves.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People need to be very careful with some of these platforms because they will definitely take your money and run away. Any platform that involves you to invest money and they are not reputable I will never do that. The only investment I can make online is today the skill and make money from it or to invest in cryptocurrency. but investing in platforms is definitely a no-no for me.