Is guest posting still good to build backlinks?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Guest posting has been in existence before the advent of search engine optimisation. Guest posting is when you post a quality content on other people's blog that are in the same energy as you.

There are lot of things you are going to benefit from guest posting apart from link building. Those who found your content valuable will definitely follow the link back to your website to read more of your content.

This new visitors can become your subscribers if they discovered that you have a lot of valuable and in-depth content and your website.

While I was browsing the marketplace in one of the internet marketing forums, I discovered that people are still selling guest posting on different websites and niches.

So I want to ask that is guest posting still a good way to acquire good backlinks for website without any penalty from Google?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Guest posting will always remain a legit means of getting noticed by search engines, depending on the quality of the backlink. That's why it is recommended to go for sites packed with high traffic, and also for the site you share same niche with. And not guesting posting different thing on the discussion hub.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I was discussing this with a friend of mine and he told me that usually by guest posting from freelance marketplace like fiverr. He said most of the link I got on the platform are strong and the past good link juice to his website. He said he is ranking higher as a result of the Slinky built. I am going to try the same thing on my website.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days guest posting is the only way to build quality backlink on your site. Most of other backlink methods such as PBN, Web directories, article directories are considered outdated. However, when you guest post you should always post on site that is ranked higher than yours and gets more views than yours.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Guest posting is still one of the ways to build link fast for your website. But you must avoid guest posting services from the marketplace. Majority of the cell is usually sell private blog network Barclays for you as a guest post. The only way you can know them is that they will offer high domain name metric use little amount of fee as service charge.