Is getting a job easy in your country?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In my country, you get to meet with so many graduates who are sticking roaming about looking for jobs that would help them to get a foundation to build on her they can get extra funds to start a business or invest in anything that has potentials of bringing them good returns in the long run.
Even the best students who graduated with very good graded and are dedicated are still finding it hard to secure a job.
This situation has made things very bad and some would even resort to taking up teaching jobs with private schools that pay just about $31 per month which is not even enough to sustain them .

I am wondering if there is a country where students get jobs immediately they are done with their tertiary education.
What's the situation in your country?

PICKFORD

Verified member
Getting a job in my country is not that easy, many people i know of find it difficult to secure a job for themselves even after their service,in my country before you will secure a good job,you must have a good backup,like your relatives are working in a particular company you wish to work,that is why acquiring a skill is very important in one's life.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Getting a job in my country is not that easy because of tough competition and many employers are very choosy when it comes to selecting candidates for the positions. The salaries in my country are not that high and most of the jobs only pay around $100 a month. Such kind of jobs that pay a low amount of money are easily gettable.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think we're from the same country and the rate of unemployment is sickening and there are a lot of graduates roaming the streets looking for jobs. That is the reason why it is important they venture into online businesses because it really provides a lot of opportunities and it also gives them the opportunity to be their own boss and not depend on anyone for salary.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think we're from the same country and the rate of unemployment is sickening and there are a lot of graduates roaming the streets looking for jobs. That is the reason why it is important they venture into online businesses because it really provides a lot of opportunities and it also gives them the opportunity to be their own boss and not depend on anyone for salary.

Pandemic has also caused many people to lose their jobs in my country and several other countries as well. There are many companies that went bankrupt and it seems that they have no chance of growth. Apart from pandemic, a lack of opportunities and illiteracy is also responsible for unemployement.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Here in my country as a graduate without helper you shouldn't bother looking for a white collar job. Instead you should develop one and earn from it by having vision, passion for your business long time. You can also work online, even without skill and earn your way up to starting a business in the future. But education, skill is ideal for making one not relying on white collar job for sustainability.

funmi

Verified member
Getting a job here in Nigeria is as hard as rock now a days in NigPeop Except one settle for a lesser pay jobs like teaching, Real and good paying jobs are not easy to find or get in Nigeria. That is why we have a lot of people who are committing atrocities in Nigeria. Many people that got good jobs are connected to the high and mighty in the country. Now, unemployment is the order of the day in my country. Only God can save us all.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Getting a job in my country is not that easy because of tough competition and many employers are very choosy when it comes to selecting candidates for the positions. The salaries in my country are not that high and most of the jobs only pay around $100 a month. Such kind of jobs that pay a low amount of money are easily gettable.
One hundred dollars per month is really small and I doubt if it would be able to sustain an individual and also his family members. So much of these low payments by organizations have caused so many youths to forget about seeking jobs, but they are also thinking about starting their own businesses and growing it too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Getting a job here in Nigeria is as hard as rock now a days in NigPeop Except one settle for a lesser pay jobs like teaching, Real and good paying jobs are not easy to find or get in Nigeria. That is why we have a lot of people who are committing atrocities in Nigeria. Many people that got good jobs are connected to the high and mighty in the country. Now, unemployment is the order of the day in my country. Only God can save us all.
Good will help us surely, the rate of unemployment is high here in our country no doubt. Only those connected to top personalities in the country secure better paying job, or those who are very opportune in life gets better job out of grace. But majority of the people are simply facing unemployment issues, and poverty is simply reigning well in the country.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In my country, the jobs are not readily available for the large number of graduates turning out of the universities , polytechnics and college of education. . The unemployment rate is so high that graduates settle for menial jobs . Everyone except the politicians live from hand to mouth
Unemployed people are so enormous.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In my country, you get to meet with so many graduates who are sticking roaming about looking for jobs that would help them to get a foundation to build on her they can get extra funds to start a business or invest in anything that has potentials of bringing them good returns in the long run.
Even the best students who graduated with very good graded and are dedicated are still finding it hard to secure a job.
This situation has made things very bad and some would even resort to taking up teaching jobs with private schools that pay just about $31 per month which is not even enough to sustain them .

I am wondering if there is a country where students get jobs immediately they are done with their tertiary education.
What's the situation in your country?
My country is difficult to get a job after graduation even first class products still roam the streets after college, it is this bad and he government is sitting on his butt and doing nothing about it. Infact, he calls us lazy youth because we can’t provide jobs for ourselves

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's very saddening that in Nigeria that a graduate can't even get something to do. Even when you finally get something to do, they pay you tokens....And you continue to wonder how you are going to start your own family with the little you are getting. People are facing real hardship and this is surging crimes in Nigeria, if the government don't do anything to help, the rate of crimes will keep hiking.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If we are talking about an office job then I would say it is not easy to get a job but it would depend on your qualifications and connections. In our country the patronage system still works. If you will have a recommendation from the mayor or from the president of a big civic group then you already have an edge in the application for a job.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Getting a job is not easy, however, if you are high skilled, it might be a lot easier for you to find a job compared to those who do not have specialized skills. Getting a job for a highly educated person is also somewhat easy compared to the people who do not have university degrees. You need to be exceptionally talented, though.