Is Forex trading worth the hyping or not?

Daykas

Please I need to confirm whether forex trading worth the hyping people tend to give it online and offline.
Because most times I try going into it the business so call forex trading I always come out broke.
Please I will be glad to welcome new tips if I meet an expert on the line.
But is it worth the hyping at all

Olajidey

Forex trading is the last business I can put my money into this is because have been into it and I came out burnt. What I noticed about this forex trading is that people who promote it don't trade want they do is organise class collect money and leave the rest for you to paddle your own canoe.

Veetos12

Please I need to confirm whether forex trading worth the hyping people tend to give it online and offline.
Because most times I try going into it the business so call forex trading I always come out broke.
Forex trading is worth investing in if you know how to play your game around it. I will only advise you go into it if you have enough knowledge about it.

D

Deleted member 27126

forex trading is not being hyped at all. You might have heard about Forex trading probably from someone who doesn't know the length and breadth of Forex. Forex is very profitable and it can help you turn your 100$ to 1000$ within a few hours with the help of best currency pairs. One thing about forex is that even though you can make profit, approach it with the mindset that what it you make loss? Having this thought will make you have a peace ride while trading forex.

Adetayo100

Forex trading isn't really worth the hype around it, for you to be a successful forex trader you must have practiced and invested a lot of money into it and most times you end up losing a substantial amount of money to trading. Even if you have a good signal it is highly unlikely to make 50% profit of your capital in a week.

Victor001

While people are criticising forex, other people are maximizing profits from Forex, fix yourself in the angle you will gain,find out what you are doing right and what you seems to be doing wrong,no business is hundred percent guaranteed, you need to put certain tools and knowledge in place to perfect your idea.

Taiwoayan

In my opinion, I think forex trading does not really worth the hype. I have seen so many people lost their furtune on it which really made life difficult for them. Though so many people also has gotten alot of money from it because they know how to play their game

Rafel30

I will never advice anyone to go into forex trading because it is a very dangerous business. Even more dangerous than gambling. It has ruined many lives and sent many people to their early graves. Please stay away from Forex and live long.

Robson Dey

Trade with strong psychology is very important. If your emotion works while trading then you will face losses. Trading with emotion is very harmful. You should set your mind strongly while trading. Trading psychology is a very important thing for a trader. I always try to trade full of attention. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive and helpful. I would easily suggest this broker If anyone looking for a reliable one.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is an online OTC trading platform. Many people are joining the market daily to make money. However, most of them lose money and quit the market. There are many reasons behind their failure. It is a risky market. So, traders have to be careful to invest in the market. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer free educational courses to their traders to learn the proper way of trading.

Dora Wi

I think forex is a great way of earning money BUT the hype around it is a different question. In some ways I don't think the hype around it is a good thing because it makes it seem like an easy, quick way of earning money. It's unfortunately not that simple. You need to learn about trading strategies and risk management and practice on a demo account as long as you need to - but this doesn't sound as sparkly as saying things like "become financially independent by trading an hour a day".

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know about you and what do you actually need from the forex market, but from my little understanding it all depends on what you want. I have seen so many people that are generating enough profit from forex and I can say that forex is really profitable to them because they are trading it to make profit and they are not losing it as most people are doing.

At the same time I have also seen so many people that are not making a single penny from forex because they are losing their money and the possible reason is because maybe they have not taken their type to learn it to the best of their knowledge. Sometimes getting in touch with people without better understanding might also be a risk factors that could make you to lose as a forex trader.

Even if I have to engage in trading of the forex market , the most important thing that will put into consideration is my ability to understand it. Understanding and good strategy is always the most needed factor that will help you to succeed in any volatile market you are trading.
Forex has generated profit to so many people .