Is Facebook the Best Platform for Business Promotion?

websiteee

Facebook is a very engaging platform for your business promotion. On this platform, you can get more traffic, customers and sale to your business. Facebook grows your business visibility among your audience in a brief time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that facebook is the "best" platform. I think there are many other platforms that can be much better than facebook. Some of these platforms include Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc. I think that in the end your content also matters when it comes to getting the attention of general public on social media. If your content lacks attractiveness, you won't be able to get clients.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I can’t boldly say that is the best platform, but I am very certain that it is actually one of the best if a list is to be put out, the reason behind this is because Facebook happens to be a social media platform and not just any one, it is one of the biggest all around the world, it has a lot of users all over the globe. Millions of people login to it everyday which makes it a very good place to advertise one’s products and you can be known internationally before you know it. Your brand can make good sales with its help.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Alternatively, you can also reach more people than the number of your followers, however, for that purpose you need to spend money. Let say, you post your product and read your 1k followers, you can reach 100k people if you promote your products through ads. Actually, if you target your ad properly, you can reach a lot of people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
That's correct. Facebook has 2.8 billion users do not mean 2.8 billion people will see your products and buy your products. Your product will reach only the people who follow you, or only the people you target your product. If you have 1k followers, your products will reach only to 1k people.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, facebook has 2.8 billion active users. But this does not mean 2.8 billion people will see your ads or your posts. Your ads will be seen only by the people whom you have targeted and your post will be seen only by people who are your friends or people who follow you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, Facebook as over 2.8 billion monthly active users. Monthly active users mean users who log into facebook at least once a month. This is a huge number, you can reach a lot of people in many countries just in a few minutes of launching your marketing campaign. Facebook is a huge opportunity.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The report stated that Facebook has over 1 billion active users online. This makes a huge market for promoting any product or services. You can create a page for your product and start posting consistently on it. Those posts will eventually reach the targeted audience. some of them are going to like your post and you can easily reach out to them again in the future.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
On facebook you can find you teen age friend as well as your aunt or even granny. Even though the most active demography on facebook belong to the age group of 45-55, the platform is used by all age groups. Over the years facebook has improved tremendously, now facebook is also a platform to earn from blogs and videos.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
In my own perspective, I think Facebook is the best platform to promote your business and create awareness. The reason is that Facebook has more active user than any other social media platforms on the internet. You are going to see a lot of target audience for your product. You can reach out to your target audience through Facebook advert

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Am seen facebooks as the best place where one can promote its goods or services. This is really interesting when its come to Facebook advertisement because there many people will be able view what you are selling .
That VK that you are talking about is not as popular has that of Facebook.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Just about 1.84 billion people log into Facebook every day, which means Facebook gets at least 1.84 billion hits on its website and app every day. Facebook has 2.80 monthly active users.

Based on the traffic stat and user base, Facebook is really huge.

Do you think Facebook is the best social media platform for business promotion?

Facebook can be the best platform for your business promotion only in the countries where it is widely used. For example, in China Facebook is banned. So, if your customers are Chinese you will have to advertise on WeChat. China has 1.7 billion population, therefore, it offers big business opportunities.

VK is Facebook-like social media platform for Russian audiences (it is also available in other languages), VK is more popular in Russian-speaking audiences compared to Facebook. If you want to target customers in Russia and Russian-speaking countries, you will have to use VK.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Facebook really made their platform great, it is very friendly with users that's why it has many users still surfing through it, advertising their businesses through through them via various ways. Some are simply utilizing Facebook marketplace to sell their products without building any e-commerce site, which is a good way of saving funds for themselves while generating sales.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I think Facebook is the best platform for business promotion. You can find people of all ages, people from all cultures and countries (except few countries like China and North Korea). Just about 2.8 billion people around the world use facebook at least once a month. Because of its demography, facebook is the best advertising platform.

funmi

Verified member
There is no doubt about it, face book is the best platform to advertise your products. All your analysis and calculations are very correct. With face book your products will go viral and you will not imagine where it will get as some people will like and share the massage to one another. So, I agree Facebook is the best platform to advertise your products.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You had mentioned the nationalities of China and Russia which is a good study. That means the ad placement would depend on the type of clients. If your business is wholesaler of products that is for Chinese customers then I would agree that Facebook is good but a Chinese social media is the best. Advertise on Weibo.

linneasandel

Hello,
Yes, I think Facebook is the best social media platforms which is gaining a lot of traffic which is the big reason, individuals are using it for interacting with the people and business are using it for spreading brand awareness. But if you are thinking to promote your business offline and wants to leave a good impression on your customers or audience then try to use promotional products. This will give you a positive result and help to recognize your business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When you consider the user base at Facebook you'll come to agree that Facebook marketing platform is the simple, and cheapest way of marketing stuffs online to reach to millions of people in order to turn at the products and start patronizing them. The essence of promoting a given product or merchandise is to reach its desired people's attention.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The main reason why the feast may be won by Facebook is that it is for all and sundry unlike most of its counterparts. For instance, Twitter doesn't command the number of fan base like Facebook and besides, Facebook provides conducive environment for goods and service promotions without even discrimination