Is exportation business still lucrative?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Importation business is very lucrative but I have realised that importation business is not helping matters in the particular country that is doing the importation because the adverse effect will result in lack of jobs and the country where they product are been produced will stand at more advantage. Because there will be more jobs in that particular country and their economy will certainly do more better.

Exportation is where goods and services are been transported from a particular country or geographical entity to another entity or country. The economy of the country where the goods are been taken from will certainly stand very strong.

So from this we can see that exportation is very profitable and its about foreign exchange to a country and surely put enough cash in the pocket of those that are involved in exportation business.

What's your view?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A business will always be lucrative in as much you are doing the right things needed to be done by the buinsess. Importation and exportation has been long existing and it is still pays as it started. The only problem with it recently is that the shipping cost went high during the pandemic but I am not sure whether it has now been reviewed or not. But to me, it is still lucrative because I know people that are into it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Exportation business is the most profitable business that can boost the economy of a country and that is what the government of a country should be interested in doing because this is the things that bring a lot of money into a country,it is profitable but it can only be done in an organisation or company,I don't know of private individual exportation.

funmi

Verified member
Of course. Exportation business is a very lucrative business. It is very profitable as long as you have the connect and know how to package your goods to be attractive, neat, healthy for your consumers. If the goods you want to export meet up with the standard of the country to are proposing to send it to,then you are good to go. Indeed exportation business is still lucrative.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Exportation business can be very profitable, if you have huge money, you can venture into exporting business. But it depends on the kind of exporting business, that you want to do if not, the business may not move. Exportation business is not a trial and error business, so, enough research should be conducted properly before venturing into it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Exportation business is very lucrative , many people usually export different product to other countries , and they earn some profit after selling it at a very high price in the other country they shipped the product to the other country , adequate research is needed before exporting because most times there are barrier faced by exporters ,like language barrier ,

Setho

VIP Contributor
Exportation business is a very good business but there are a lot of things you will need to know before you get into it. You should know that it is something that requires a lot of legalities and also a lot of logistics in order to pull through. You also have to find one of the best of what you are expecting in order to meet competition in the international market.