Review Is Earntub legit? What you need to know about Earntub

Adriana Jaycie

I will give you a detailed review of Earntub, What is Earntub all about? Earntub is a new work at a home scheme that has recently been swooning reviewers with its tempting offer. You sign up, then begin watching videos. The maximum amount you can withdraw per week is $100.

However, I can tell you right now that it is definitely a scam. The reason I say so is that not only does it look too good to be true, but there are many red flags that should have alerted me to this system.

Here is my review of Earntub, and all the reasons I think it is a scam.

So, what is Earntub? It is an online money-making program that promises you to make thousands of dollars a week by simply watching videos in one hour. This is the most attractive scam offer I have ever come across. Unfortunately, internet users have fallen for the slick marketing of the Earntub scammers.

Here is what I mean. The internet is teeming with internet scams, many of which are downright disgusting. Scams are everywhere, and if you fall prey to any of these, you could find yourself out of money quickly. With Earntub, you sign up and the scammers promise you that you will earn thousands of dollars a week in a matter of days. The catch?
earntub

They give you links to a website selling the "program", which you must click on to download the "secret" and make thousands of dollars. However, there is no such secret. In fact, the Earntub scam is a complete waste of your time because the legitimate online jobs that you need to succeed in the business are not found on the website, but in legitimate affiliate programs and job banks.

The way the Earntub scam works is simple: You would go to a website where you would pay a fee to register. When you enter your credit card information, you would be asked to input a domain name that would be used for the "service". Then, you would receive instructions on how to create a blog or a forum so that you could let others know about your "service".

Well, if you had gone to a website where you would not be charged for registration, such as Craigslist, eBay, or even PayDotCom, you would not be required to pay for a domain name. So what did you think happened? You probably thought that you just made another profit for the internet scammers!

So how do you avoid online shops that offer the Earntub scam? First of all, you should not pay any fees. Second of all, you should make sure that the domain name you are registering is not already taken by someone else. (The Earntub scam is also called the "Affiliate Useless Expense") Last, of all, you should avoid websites that ask you for payment for a tutorial or an instruction. If a website requires you to pay for instruction, you should avoid going to that particular website.)

According to the Federal Trade Commission, Earntub Scam is a Ponzi scheme. If you want to learn how to get away with this scam, all you need to do is avoid it. First, I would like to point out that the Earntub Scam is only a scam if someone is asking you for money in exchange for an "immediate" refund of your monies.

So how do you avoid online shops that offer the Earntub scam?

First of all, you should try to see if the website has an email address. If it does, you can assume that the website owner has a good relationship with his customers (if he was giving out $8 lessons for free just to avoid online shops that might scam him), or that he has a good relationship with the refund email service.

Also, if you have ever sent money or received money from an Internet payment transaction, you should check the amount of time that it took for the payment to go through (it usually takes at least two days). This is also a very good reason to try to see if the domain name of the website is registered yet. It is possible that the website owners had purchased that domain name several months ago. In fact, some scammers could have operated the domain name for so long without selling it.

2. Another way to avoid the Earntub Scam is to assume that it is a legitimate product. If you were able to see that the domain name was registered in a few months, and you have enough details about the company, it is most likely a legitimate company. Unfortunately, scammers tend to use very creative names for their schemes, and it is sometimes very difficult to tell which is which. A good rule of thumb is to assume that if a website sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not really heard about this platform before but I think I'm going to make some research about it, if it is legit I will definitely venture into it and start making money. I don't really go into any platform without making the necessary research in order not to waste my precious time and energy. There is a particular platform I went to last year and after a lot of things, I found out it was a scam.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, any site that actually requires you to pay a particular money before you are eligible to make money are likely to be a scam and as a result of this i may not advised anyone to pay a single penny herebbecause there is a possibility that you may not be able to make up to that amount.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've seen the review many times online, is simply a scam site, I've never seen any payment proof from the site either. The first time i heard about the site, I knew it wouldn't be legit, cos they're simply centering reward on watching videos, and the site have no too much ads to earn from and sustain the site. I've always avoided video watching sites cos they quickly turn scam.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think it's the same person that owns the site. It's just like the way the owners of gramfree site did, they move from one site to the other. Immediately they see failure in one, the create another one and lure people in.
I checked the site's trust rating and it was low, which is alarming to anyone. It's not a legit site.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
it is simply a scam site and do not trust at all.i have never seen payment proof and positive reviews.
complete waste of time.
Seriously, I think no one has had good time with the site, everywhere has been full of negative review, which actually raise concern. Because there's no way a site can be paying pretty well and have such bad reviews without one single good review on this platform. It shows that the site is a complete garbage and should be abandoned.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Merely looking at the offer one can quickly know that its a scam because how can one earn up to $100 per week ? Its not possible so to me I think it a scam.At times all this scamed site uses big amount to attract many so that there will be many traffic on their site. One just need to be careful this days so that one will fall victims.