Review Is EarnFreeCents.club A Scam Or A Legit Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Earnfreecents is a newly created website. It is a kind of "get paid to click" website that pays pennies to its users. They claim that you do not need to invest in order to cashout your earnings and they also claim that they minimum amount you need to cashout is just $0.01, which obviously seems quite low. The payment methods supported at their website are Perfect Money and Payeer. They also pay through cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. You might need to upgrade your membership in order to earn more. Personally, I would never invest in such a site as of now because it is very new site and it seems that they do not pay much per click and this is why their payout threshold is so low.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Looking at their minimum amount, which is only $0.01, we all can imagine how low the daily pay per click would be. And as usual there is an upgrading scheme going, which looks doubtful. And afterall, we can't always go with what these type of websites claim to just let people sign up on their site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Let me not conclude now, but it is definitely looking like a potential scam. First of all any website that does not use dot-com domain extension is a no-no for me because so many of them have really scammed a lot of people. Another thing is that the payment threshold is too low, i don't think any legit platform will keep it's payment threshold at 1 cent. Doesn't really make sense.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its very low reward system indeed for the PTC site. I can't say its a scam cos I never learned about it before, no research about it at the moment. The reason is because, I don't see PTC sites as a way to earn some reward which is measurable by my work. Its just an underpaying kind of job, that's why I'm just relaxing myself not to bother myself over it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You can't really invest all your time on this one, as the pay is very low. And it's a red flag when a PTC site asks for an upgrade.....It's shows that they are core scam site. Imagine making money for them by clicking their ads and they still want you to upgrade your account again, I don't think it's worth it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You can't really invest all your time on this one, as the pay is very low. And it's a red flag when a PTC site asks for an upgrade.....It's shows that they are core scam site. Imagine making money for them by clicking their ads and they still want you to upgrade your account again, I don't think it's worth it.
Any website that has a very low payout threshold is bound to be a scam because they want you to request for small amount of money so that they will send it to you and you will think they are legit. After that they will definitely let you do upgrade and to that is a red flag. It is therefore advisable for people to be very careful on the kind of platforms the venture into.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Any website that has a very low payout threshold is bound to be a scam because they want you to request for small amount of money so that they will send it to you and you will think they are legit. After that they will definitely let you do upgrade and to that is a red flag. It is therefore advisable for people to be very careful on the kind of platforms the venture into.
Indeed bro.....And you if you check the value that they want you to request is definitely worthless. Though, it's a business strategies and it seems everyone is just out reaping people off. However, I aspire to open my faucet very soon but I don't think its going to be as low paying as this. But to run a faucet is not easy if people are not clicking ads lol.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Their minimum threshold is, really worthless. There is no need to even think about what the pay per day would be, if $0.01 is their cashout amount. And obviously they want to earn themselves by giving people the option to upgrade on their website. This is how their scam business works.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Their minimum threshold is, really worthless. There is no need to even think about what the pay per day would be, if $0.01 is their cashout amount. And obviously they want to earn themselves by giving people the option to upgrade on their website. This is how their scam business works.
That's it....The majority of those site works in diverse of ways. They are just selfish because they are actually making money through showing of ads and they are also making money through advertisers but yet they will still ask you to upgrade your account and after upgrading you may not even earn much on your upgrade.