Is Cryptocurrency Trading Much Better Than Forex Trading?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Please note that I am writing this post because I am expressing my experience while trading in cryptocurrencies and forex. I have traded in both, but it might be possible that forex trading is more suitable for certain people. But forex trading does not suits me. A few weeks ago, I switched from cryptocurrency trading to forex trading. However, it seems like cryptocurrency market is far much better than the forex market. I have noticed that it is far much easier to make a cryptocurrency trading strategy as compared to making a forex strategy.

Secondly, I have also noticed that forex market does not provide huge profit gains as compared to the cryptocurrency market. The forex market fluctuates badly and it rises at a low margin. This results in low profits and huge losses. Cryptocurrency markets could also crash, but they at least recover after a few months. Bitcoin crashed a few weeks ago, but we can currently see that it recovered in a much better way. I have not seen the forex market recovering. As I mentioned earlier, this is my experience. So, do you also experience the same thing? Do you think that cryptocurrency market has a much better future?

E

eldavis

Personally I don't think one is better than the other, both has their advantages and disadvantages. The best thing is to decide on who what best suits you more. There are so many persons that would say crypto trading is a lot easier. Sometime back, I came across some persons who claimed the crypto market is alot more easy than forex trading, I can't say for sure if this is true though cause I have traded only forex and it was pretty easy to understand.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Please note that I am writing this post because I am expressing my experience while trading in cryptocurrencies and forex. I have traded in both, but it might be possible that forex trading is more suitable for certain people. But forex trading does not suits me. A few weeks ago, I switched from cryptocurrency trading to forex trading. However, it seems like cryptocurrency market is far much better than the forex market. I have noticed that it is far much easier to make a cryptocurrency trading strategy as compared to making a forex strategy.

Secondly, I have also noticed that forex market does not provide huge profit gains as compared to the cryptocurrency market. The forex market fluctuates badly and it rises at a low margin. This results in low profits and huge losses. Cryptocurrency markets could also crash, but they at least recover after a few months. Bitcoin crashed a few weeks ago, but we can currently see that it recovered in a much better way. I have not seen the forex market recovering. As I mentioned earlier, this is my experience. So, do you also experience the same thing? Do you think that cryptocurrency market has a much better future?
This depends on choice of individuals. To bring a correction to what you said that cryptocurrency gives much profits than forex. This is not true. It is true that cryptocurrency has the high pips but trading on cryptocurrency exchanges we will only make profits with the exact difference in percentage in the rise of the coin. But with forex trade. We can chose cryptocurrency as our trading pair and trade with it. This time out profits will not be the exact percentage change in the price of the coin but will be in multiple folds in the difference. And this is because we are trading on on leverage and this is not in just normal cryptocurrency trade. This is how investing with forex is more profitable than investing in cryptocurrency with cryptocurrency exchanges.

cashisking149

Makes no difference either way. Just another asset class to trade and for some they will like it more and others less. Just have to go with what works for you.

minenovo

I like both. Both provide great opportunities to profit, if one knows what they are doing. Fiat currencies or crypto, both are great.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is usually the best one that I have seen so far and I can never say that forex trading is not good , but what is obvious is the fact that it will be very difficult for you to see people who are really successful in forex trading like you will see in cryptocurrency trading .

This is a major reason why I just do not want to even give forex trading a start , because it is not something that you can just venture into it and expect to make profit like people are doing in cryptocurrencies .

And trying to see which one is better is really a very difficult thing to arrive at, because what works for you may not work for the other person and this is never enough reason to conclude that one thing is better than the other .

Even though we are not getting to see a lot of people who actually successful in forex trading , this should not be a reason why we can just arrive at the conclusion that there are no people who are really making money in forex trading, because that will be a very big lie . I believe that there is some people making good money from forex trading .

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are quite some few similarities between the two of them because the two of them are currencies just that cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that you cannot be able to withdraw them physically.

The only way that you can be able to make money in the forex market is by trading of the forex currency pairs and that I think is one of the biggest disadvantages . When it comes to the crypto-currency market on the other hand you can be able to trade actively with spots positions and margin position as well as perpetual futures .

In addition to what I have mentioned above you can also be making money by buying and selling non-fungible to kings . There are also other ways in the decentralized finance industry like provision of liquidity to the platform , meaning of cryptocurrency where you are going to be confirming transactions on the back end for them to go through , you can also be able to stick your cryptocurrency and anymore cryptocurrency.

Of recent we have been seeing a lot of Innovations about to play to end games where you can play simple mobile games or video games and then make money from it which is not obtainable in the forex market .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everything has their own choice, when it comes between forex and crypto, it's always been cryptocurrency for me. I tried learning forex trading in the past, but I wasn't successful, after feeling discouraged when I was banned inexplicably on a particular forex trading broker that featured crypto too, which is 'Promo.stormgain. since then, my feelings and drive died with forex trading. I now concentrate full-time on crypto, trying to make it workout for me by all means, I know it isn't a get quick rich scheme, that's why I don't want to rush i. So, the market wouldn't garbage me out too, because when you're in a haste to make money with crypto, crypto can easily liquidate the user which sums up becoming a total nightmare to the trader. That's why caution needs to be applied including risk management to help minimize loss and maximize profit.