Is Cryptocurrency the Best Niche to Make Money With Adsense?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to start a blog or a vlog, you need to choose a lucrative niche. Lucrative niche means a niche that gets high CPC rate and has high search volume.

Cryptocurrency is very popular among investors and traders because making money through investment and trading cryptocurrency is comparatively easy. But how about blogging or vlogging on cryptocurrency? Can you make money from Adsense by blogging or vlogging on crypto niche?

I did a quick research on Semrush and found that you can actually make money from adsense on cryptocurrency niche.

In the United States, cryptocurrency niche gets CPR rate of $1.85. In the UK, cryptocurrency niche gets CPC rate of $1.82. In Australia, it is $3.08, and in Canada, the average CPC for cryptocurrency niche is 0.49.

Based on the CPC rates in these four countries, you need to target your audience in Australia if you are blogging on cryptocurrency niche because you will earn more from each ad click from Australian visitors compared to visitors in other countries. CPC rates in the US and the UK are also not very bad.

If you check the traffic on keywords related to cryptocurrency niche, you will find that a lot of keywords on crypto currency niche appear on Google trends.

E

eldavis

Well I don't really know if it's the best though as there are other niche that carries alot of traffic as well, but I think crypto currency is a good niche to work with as well though

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Regardless of the advertisement network you choose, cryptocurrency could be a really interesting niche to choose if you plan to make money by creating a blog. I believe that if you create a blog and write useful content that could be helpful for cryptocurrency investors and traders, then it would prove to be really lucrative for you. Please keep in mind that cryptocurrency is a really hot topic and there are many people who are always ready to read articles related to cryptocurrencies. This is why if you intent to grab the attention of traders, then you must possess technical knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work. majority of the bloggers usually post technical data and analysis.

However, you may still get some traffic if you post news about cryptocurrencies, but please keep in mind that the key to generate traffic and unique visitors is to provide content that would help people to make money by trading in cryptocurrencies. I am not sure if you are talking about CPC (Cost per Click) or CPM (Cost per Millennium) advertisement model, as both of them are different. But some advertisement networks such as A-Ads claim that they offer up to $24 CPM rate for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency related content!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it may be the most lucrative niche depending on so many instances , it will also depend on where you are trying to attract more people from that will determine that

If you are attracting people in a country in which cryptocurrency is no more available then the possibility of earning money with Google adsense here will be low because attracting people from from a location in which cryptocurrency is not accepted may not help , these people you are attracting here may not really have interest to read on cryptocurrency because the government of their country has placed A ban on it.

But in general cryptocurrency may be a lucrative niche but you also need to really understand what cryptocurrency is all about, if you have a better understanding of how the blockchain technologies work I believe the possibility of writing contents to gain traffic will be high.

You should at least be an investors and have a mind-blowing interest in cryptocurrency because this can also be a contributing factors that can help you achieve success in this area or business.

I like cryptocurrency and I search a lot of things about it on daily basis on the internet to help me progress in the crypto space

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have written a few articles on cryptocurrency niche on various platforms, made some money (not much, though). I have also published a handful of articles on crypto niche on Read Cash. My crypto niche articles on Read Cash have been received well, and I have made really good passive income from my Read Cash articles. I did not write and publish on crypto niche because this niche has a high CPC rate, I write just because I wanted to share what I thought and what I knew abour crypto.
I have never done research on the traffic and cost per click on google for crypto niche. Therefore, I did not know this niche received $1.85 CPC rate in the US, $1.82 CPC rate in the UK, $3.08 CPC rate in Australia, and $0.49 CPC rate in Canada. If the crypto niche is generating between $1,85 to $0.49 CPC rate in tier one country, imagine how much it is receiving in tier 2, tier 3 or tier 4, and tier 5 countries. The CPC rate of $1.85 is not very much. In fact, it is one of the lowest rates in the industry, high CPC rate would be something that gets $10-$20 per click.