Is Cryptocurrency Mining No Longer Profitable?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto Mining is a very profitable business. However, when it comes to earning from mining cryptocurrencies, there are a few things you would need to consider. First of all you would need to be patient because mining coins will not bring you profits on the first day because the mining profits would be first covering the actual cost of mining equipment or hardware you purchased. For example, if you bought $1,000 worth of hardware that generates $2 worth of cryptocurrencies, then it will take you one and a half year to cover the cost of the hardware you bought because if you multiply $2 with 547 days, you would earn $1,094. Please note that this is just my speculation and you may not earn $2 even after purchasing $1,000 worth of hardware. This means that you will earn around $90 profits after one and a half years. So, do you think that crypto mining is profitable anymore?

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to ern from mining, one, by mining on your own computer, two, cloud mining via mining platforms, three browser mining, four setting up your own mining rig. The last option can be very expensive because you will have to buy your own hardware but this one is very rewarding.

Leon7997

if you have a powerful computer and you don’t feel sorry for the hardware installed in it, then mining can come up by itself and bring enough income even on one computer

Lorenz3

Yes it is still very profitable if you find the right place for mining, i am earning good profits through crypto mining, if you have a minimum of $50 and want to start earning through crypto mining, then you can register an account on the platform i earn from Visit voltnexo. com and register an account to start earning

neneflmanis

Crypto Mining is a very profitable business. However, when it comes to earning from mining cryptocurrencies, there are a few things you would need to consider. First of all you would need to be patient because mining coins will not bring you profits on the first day because the mining profits would be first covering the actual cost of mining equipment or hardware you purchased. For example, if you bought $1,000 worth of hardware that generates $2 worth of cryptocurrencies, then it will take you one and a half year to cover the cost of the hardware you bought because if you multiply $2 with 547 days, you would earn $1,094. Please note that this is just my speculation and you may not earn $2 even after purchasing $1,000 worth of hardware. This means that you will earn around $90 profits after one and a half years. So, do you think that crypto mining is profitable anymore?
Anyone can participate in ETH-ANT mining on the Coinbase exchange wallet, all you need is a mobile phone and no collateral or pledge of your tokens to mine for free, I'm already making great passive income!

Nite

Valued Contributor
@Good-Guy Crypto Mining is a very profitable business. However, when it comes to earning from mining cryptocurrencies, there are a few things you would need to consider. First of all you would need to be patient because mining coins will not bring you profits on the first day because the mining profits would be first covering the actual cost of mining equipment or hardware you purchased.

That's correct, in order to be profitable in the crypto mining business, you need to have a long-term perspective and be patient. The initial costs of purchasing mining equipment and the ongoing electricity and maintenance expenses must be taken into account before expecting any profits from mining. It may take several months or even years to see significant returns on your investment.