Is Cryptocurrency Market Crash Beneficial For Anyone?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading and investing is usually seen as a great way to minimize your profits. There have been many people who have earned passive income after they invested funds into cryptocurrency trading. However, cryptocurrency trading is considered beneficial only when the market conditions favor traders. Whenever the market crashes, it creates panic because many people have to bear losses. Whenever we hear the term "Cryptocurrency Market Crashes", we tend to get the idea that many people have lost money. This is exactly what happened on Friday this week! However, I believe that cryptocurrency market crash could be beneficial for some people.

I have noticed that whenever the prices of cryptocurrencies fluctuate, the market usually settles at some point and does not fluctuate any further. Whenever the value of cryptocurrencies goes down, I have noticed that trading ratio profits increase. For example, I trade in Litecoin and when the value of Litecoin was $135 I had to put an order of $138 to get a maximum profits of around $0.40 cents, but now since the value of Litecoin has dropped to $110-$115, I can earn $0.80 by trading an amount of $45! This is an increase in the profit ratio. Has anyone else noticed the same thing?