Is crypto mining real?

Billionaireat30

Every time people keep asking me this question is miming real I will answer by saying this there are some that are clean and some are very dirty earlier this year some companies online if you ask me to mining crypto with them I will with them they are all scammers they are there to swallow your money some of them will even give you your first payout and advise you to invest more. This scamming rate is now higher than ever before I lost a lot trying to make money to Bitcoin by following these scammers so I won't advise you to do so, please if you want to invest in Bitcoin try and get somebody who knows very well about bitcoin investment some companies out there like alpha miming, cryptvax, worldinvest, e.t.c. they are all scammers so please advising you don't wasting money this year.
If you find this article helpful please encourage me by commenting below thank you.
Billionaire@30...

PICKFORD

Verified member
yes indeed crypto mining is real I have withdraw from different source of websites and telegram bot I have definitely withdrawn them to my trust wallet. I even play some games to get ETH. but that not really giving much but it's pays, if you put in time and energy. so it is real.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes it is very real. But the fact is that it doesn't worth you time. There was a time I tried mining doge coins on a popular website. I later left the website when I got tired along the line. Also, I downloaded one browser for mining bitcoin. I didn't even use it for a month before I got fed up with the way I was giving small bitcoin.

Mellorando

Banned
100% yes crypto currency mining is real but it does require a lot of time and energy to make a reasonable amount of money. I personally have mined litecoin and etherum and it took me not less than three weeks to make a dollar... depends on the website I use it time interval might be different from mine