Is Breast Milk the Only Best Diet for Small Children?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As for me I will say that; Breast milk is by far the best food for baby. Babies who nurse on breast milk are healthier, grow stronger, and are less likely to die.
The reason why I say this is that:

- Breast milk has a better balance of what the baby needs than does any other milk, whether fresh, canned, or powdered.

-Breast milk is clean. When other foods are given , especially by bottle feeding, it is very hard to keep things clean enough to prevent the baby from getting diarrhea and other sicknesses.

- The temperature of breast milk is always right.

- Breast milk has things in it (antibodies) that protect the baby against certain illnesses, such as measles and polio.

The mother should give her breast to the baby as soon as he is born. For the first few days the mother's breast usually produce very little milk. This is normal.

She should not start bottle feeding her baby, but should nurse her baby often.
The baby's sucking will help her produce more milk.

I belive i have pass a message that one should gain from.
What can you say about this?

Kola

Verified member
To me breast milk is so far the best for babies.breast milk is natural and it does not contain any germ.breast milk can't make the baby sick it makes the baby healthy.its not really advisable to use artificial milk for babies because artificial milk has some chemical mixed to them so it might not be too good for babies

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me breast milk is so far the best for babies.breast milk is natural and it does not contain any germ.breast milk can't make the baby sick it makes the baby healthy.its not really advisable to use artificial milk for babies because artificial milk has some chemical mixed to them so it might not be too good for babies
You are right. Breast is the best for feeding baby in fact I will even help the brain of the baby to be functioning very well.
Though some people use to say that; whenever they are feeding baby that there breast will be falling down so they want to remain as young as they are before which is very wrong.