Is bitcoin the best among the crypto currency?

Shigobad2020

I am a newbie to crypto currency and I was just introduced by my friend last year, he advise me to be trading online and be using bitcoin wallet,
So out of all the crypto currency like bitcoin, litecoin , etereum, chain link , cardano, polkadot e.t.c, I fell in love with bitcoin and started using it to trade,
Bitcoin Saving service is provided by a lot of crypto exchanges and cypto wallets that will allow you to earn up12 percent interests on your crypto assets.
So the question is "is bitcoin the best coin among the crypto currency "?

Taiwoayan

With the trend and worldwide acceptance, bitcoin is the best amongst other cryptocurrency. So many people have invested in it and many companies are even looking for a way to join. Presently now it's selling above 50k US dollars and still increasing everyday

Haypril

Bitcoin is not just the best among other known digital currencies but it is simply the best anyone can have in possession. Bitcoin has proven to be the future of money as it has been generally accepted. Most private firms and prominent individuals had accepted to carry out transactions in the so called coin and that has made it gained popularity among others.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I will like to know the bitcoin you save your cons that gives you 12% Interest, is if monthly or annually?
To your question bitcoin is the first Crypto currency with high level of security making it very difficult to crack . When it comes to investing it is actually not the best because other coins grow faster than bitcoin..

Timison

Bitcoin isn't only the awesome other known computerized monetary forms however it is basically all that anybody can have under lock and key. Bitcoin has demonstrated to be the eventual fate of cash as it has been by and large acknowledged. Most private firms and noticeable people had acknowledged to complete exchanges in the purported coin and that has made it acquired fame among others.

Bitcoin is the best among all the cryptocurrency coins not only that bitcoin is the first and highest coin, but for the fact that it has maintained its quality over the years and keeps running at the high pace more than others thereby attracting bigger and more investors. Though after bitcoin I see ethereum chasing after bitcoin with large gap

wizyoung54

Bitcoin is the most used virtual coin and because of this would take a long time for others coins to supersede it. However, I don't agree that it's the future of money as other coins are also gaining momentum. The transactions charges involved also might reduce the amount of using Bitcoin. Other coins have less or no charges at all

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin is the most used virtual coin and because of this would take a long time for others coins to supersede it. However, I don't agree that it's the future of money as other coins are also gaining momentum. The transactions charges involved also might reduce the amount of using Bitcoin. Other coins have less or no charges at all
Actually the transaction fee in bitcoin and ethereum is quite discouraging but the fact they are always on the rise makes people to invest in them regardless the transaction fee because they feel they will cover up the losses when the price shoot up anytime. Personally I Focus more on other potential coins with low value at the moment.

cryptocoin

Bitcoin being the mother of all crypto has been in the news and the name is the most known one where as other crypto like ETH,LTC, etc, are no different from BTC except in reputation and price,imo.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Generally bitcoins does not really have anything to offer . if we are talking about cryptocurrency with huge potential then you should count bitcoins out because bitcoins is not one of them , bitcoins is only the first cryptocurrency and it is an official cryptocurrency because it is trusted . Because of its huge market cap its indicate that there is no possibility of rugpulling.

In terms of potential cryptocurrency and what they have to offer there are other cryptocurrencies that can gives people better opportunity to make profit than bitcoins. An example of such cryptocurrency is the bnb which is otherwise known as the smart chain .

Nowadays I don't really have interest to invest in cryptocurrency like BTC because I believe they are not profitable and I can't really waste my money to invest in such but I will rather try as much as possible to invest in smaller cryptocurrency with a serious potential that are coming new into the crypto space .

However I did not just invest randomly in any cryptocurrencies , I have to consider so many things before investing because I don't want a situation in which I lose my money to scammers for any reasons .

Skysaint

Verified member
Thanks @Sotherefore for what you have said and I agree with you one hundred percent. I was actually amazed to see some people actually referring to Bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency for making investments and earning profits and I begin to wonder if they actually understood the question. Anyway, everyone is entitled to their own decision.
For example, let's even take the Shiba Inu coin as a coin to compare it with Bitcoin. When the Shiba Inu coin was doing great, it yielded me more than three times of my investments then with the space of three months but this is something you will have to wait for years upon years to achieve with Bitcoin. I don't see any potential with Bitcoin and to be honest, investing in the coin for me is a waste of time and investment.
The reason why most people over hype the coin is because they believe that they are assured of its longevity and so trust the coin for making long term investments; this is something you can't use a shit coin or a meme coin for. But even at that, there are coins like BNB that can be used to hold for a long term and still yield you better profits that Bitcoin ever will so I see no reason investing in Bitcoin to be honest.