Is bitcoin the best among the crypto currency?

Shigobad2020

Verified member
I am a newbie to crypto currency and I was just introduced by my friend last year, he advise me to be trading online and be using bitcoin wallet,
So out of all the crypto currency like bitcoin, litecoin , etereum, chain link , cardano, polkadot e.t.c, I fell in love with bitcoin and started using it to trade,
Bitcoin Saving service is provided by a lot of crypto exchanges and cypto wallets that will allow you to earn up12 percent interests on your crypto assets.
So the question is "is bitcoin the best coin among the crypto currency "?

Taiwoayan

With the trend and worldwide acceptance, bitcoin is the best amongst other cryptocurrency. So many people have invested in it and many companies are even looking for a way to join. Presently now it's selling above 50k US dollars and still increasing everyday

Comment

Haypril

Verified member
Bitcoin is not just the best among other known digital currencies but it is simply the best anyone can have in possession. Bitcoin has proven to be the future of money as it has been generally accepted. Most private firms and prominent individuals had accepted to carry out transactions in the so called coin and that has made it gained popularity among others.

Comment

Ahmedo24

Valued Contributor
I will like to know the bitcoin you save your cons that gives you 12% Interest, is if monthly or annually?
To your question bitcoin is the first Crypto currency with high level of security making it very difficult to crack . When it comes to investing it is actually not the best because other coins grow faster than bitcoin..

Comment

Timison

Bitcoin isn't only the awesome other known computerized monetary forms however it is basically all that anybody can have under lock and key. Bitcoin has demonstrated to be the eventual fate of cash as it has been by and large acknowledged. Most private firms and noticeable people had acknowledged to complete exchanges in the purported coin and that has made it acquired fame among others.

Comment

Tinaconcept

Bitcoin is the best among all the cryptocurrency coins not only that bitcoin is the first and highest coin, but for the fact that it has maintained its quality over the years and keeps running at the high pace more than others thereby attracting bigger and more investors. Though after bitcoin I see ethereum chasing after bitcoin with large gap

Comment

wizyoung54

Bitcoin is the most used virtual coin and because of this would take a long time for others coins to supersede it. However, I don't agree that it's the future of money as other coins are also gaining momentum. The transactions charges involved also might reduce the amount of using Bitcoin. Other coins have less or no charges at all

Comment

Ahmedo24

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin is the most used virtual coin and because of this would take a long time for others coins to supersede it. However, I don't agree that it's the future of money as other coins are also gaining momentum. The transactions charges involved also might reduce the amount of using Bitcoin. Other coins have less or no charges at all
Actually the transaction fee in bitcoin and ethereum is quite discouraging but the fact they are always on the rise makes people to invest in them regardless the transaction fee because they feel they will cover up the losses when the price shoot up anytime. Personally I Focus more on other potential coins with low value at the moment.

Comment
Bitcoin being the mother of all crypto has been in the news and the name is the most known one where as other crypto like ETH,LTC, etc, are no different from BTC except in reputation and price,imo.

Comment