Is Bitcoin Mining Profitable?

Dupie

A lot of people are looking for alternative ways to earn Bitcoins because we all know how rewarding it can be especially with its price hike.
If one is technically inclined I don't see why it shouldn't be worth a trial. The good thing about mining is, you can earn cryptocurrency without investing much capital, but ones time is needed, that's why it is important to choose a mining site that's really rewarding. I have come across a number of mining sites that ended up being scam sites, and this is really disheartening. I will appreciate if anyone can share tested and trusted mining sites that are fast and rewarding, also is crypto mining really worth the time invested?

Good luck

Verified member
Well to some extent because the business is really risky and it takes a lot of skills to be able to make profit in such mining.If you have a good idea of the business before you will run at a loss trying to mine Bitcoin.it is a crypto currency which is used world wide for business and it Can be very profitable if you know about it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are looking for alternative ways to earn Bitcoins because we all know how rewarding it can be especially with its price hike.
If one is technically inclined I don't see why it shouldn't be worth a trial. The good thing about mining is, you can earn cryptocurrency without investing much capital, but ones time is needed, that's why it is important to choose a mining site that's really rewarding. I have come across a number of mining sites that ended up being scam sites, and this is really disheartening. I will appreciate if anyone can share tested and trusted mining sites that are fast and rewarding, also is crypto mining really worth the time invested?

I think you are talking about cloud mining sites, right? Let me tell you one thing that almost all the cloud mining sites are scams and many cloud mining sites that are currently in existence will eventually turn into a scam and run away. Cloud mining sites are nothing but a full-fledged ponzi schemes that are designed to fool people. Most of the cloud mining sites are not even actual mining sites. They do show mining farms but I believe that it is just for show. Please stay away from such kind of sites.

Dupie

I think you are talking about cloud mining sites, right? Let me tell you one thing that almost all the cloud mining sites are scams and many cloud mining sites that are currently in existence will eventually turn into a scam and run away. Cloud mining sites are nothing but a full-fledged ponzi schemes that are designed to fool people. Most of the cloud mining sites are not even actual mining sites. They do show mining farms but I believe that it is just for show. Please stay away from such kind of sites.
Thanks for your response and advice.