Naz

Binance is top crypto currency exchange of world. It has thousands of crypto to trade. It's trading fees is also affordable than other exchanges. I bought many different coins on binance and I also use it for daily trading .
Once I heard that a person money was missed which was in many thousands dollars. I am wondering how can this possible because according to my knowledge, binance has very good security system and no one can easily Stael other's money from binance wallet. Second thing ,when we try to withdraw , binance send two codes ... One on a user's cell number and second in his/her mail. Then how can this possible that any unknown person steal the funds from that person's account.

What do you think about this issue? Is binance safe to use ? Let me know about your opinion.

D

Deleted member 28127

Many people are saving their two-factor authentication code in LastPass because they open Binance both in their PC and during hour work office and then a hacker with a keylogger can track your typing then they could access later to your Binance wallet. Sometimes you need to pass a transaction in the post office during work hours this can be a cause.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that no application is hundred percent safe. But binance ad the largest trading platform has put in place some measures to ensure that people assets are well secured. We only need to ensure we utilize all the measures put in place by binance to ensure safety of our coins.