Is Being An Accountant A Difficult Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Accounting is one of the most important aspects of any business. An accountant is reponsible for managing and maintaing all kinds of transactions and expenses of any business. According to many business reports, the job market of accountants is expected to increase a lot in the coming years and there is already a huge demand of accountants in my place. However, there are still many disadvantages of being an accountant and one of the biggest risk is managing money.

Being An Accountant, Managing Money Is Not Easy

Being an accountant is not an easy job. It is risky because you are responsible for keeping a track record of money and whenever we talk about money in any kind of job, it involves risk. If you made any mistake during your job, you might have to work harder to sort out things and you may even be accused of fraud.

So do you really believe that being an accountant is that difficult?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you want to be an an account, to give accurate calculations of transactions that took place in your business, that involves finance. You need to be good when it comes to mathematical problem solving, using different format of accounting spreadsheet to calculate what's going in and going out in your business with accuracy.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my business course I had 2 years of accounting subject but I did not pursue accounting as my major because it is boring to me. It is not much of math but more of logic with the debit and credit from the ledger up to the financial statement. I have some friends who are accountants and they admit their boredom in their job.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Accounting is one of the most important aspects of any business. An accountant is reponsible for managing and maintaing all kinds of transactions and expenses of any business. According to many business reports, the job market of accountants is expected to increase a lot in the coming years and there is already a huge demand of accountants in my place. However, there are still many disadvantages of being an accountant and one of the biggest risk is managing money.

Being An Accountant, Managing Money Is Not Easy

Being an accountant is not an easy job. It is risky because you are responsible for keeping a track record of money and whenever we talk about money in any kind of job, it involves risk. If you made any mistake during your job, you might have to work harder to sort out things and you may even be accused of fraud.

So do you really believe that being an accountant is that difficult?
No, because it takes a very diligent person to have it right at all times. If you are working as an accountant and handling cash you need to be very careful to avoid shortages or else you get yourself into very serious trouble. So keeping records might be easy but not with handling physical cash