Is being addicted to the act of making money online a good thing.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally I think it depends on the angle or the point of view in which you view what it means to be addicted to the act of making money online . Each and everyone of us here knows how important it is that an individual become financially equipped and I also believe that each of us here also knows that money has the one characteristics and feature of being scarce and in order to acquire money you need to pass through some sort of work and industriousness so as to become financially equipped as you expected or planned . In the course and process of people becoming financially equipped they devote almost half of the time or possibly all of the time just to make money , and because they are devoting all your time to make money their interaction with members of their family and also with other individuals and colleagues become restricted thereby bringing dehumanizing emotional and psychological damages to themselves .

This is absolutely true , because when we are addicted to making money whether offline or online , thereby devoting all the time that we have in a particular day just to make money online , we do not care anymore about our surroundings and we therefore restrict our interactions and communication with our friends colleagues and other families members of ours that matters most to us , just because we are making money .

Oluwasegun purpose

I think its okay to be addicted to making money online as long as you're nit making thr money in an illegal way because that's the only thing g which is not good to be addicted to but as long as you make money online the right way you're good to go

Skysaint

Verified member
Addiction most times refers to something bad and unpleasant but in this case I wouldn't want to be inclined to think about this in the same way. Being addicted to making money online might mean that every time and anywhere you are, you're always drawn to logging into the internet and making money online without caring for anything else.
Well, whether is a good thing or bad thing actually depends on how much you make at the end of the day. There are so many people that spend several hours on the internet without earn a reasonable amount of money online especially those working in a faucet claim site while there are others that are even paid hourly for their services especially the top rated freelancers.
So the amount you earn online will actually determine if it actually worths it or not but from what u can actually say, the one thing that makes addiction very bad us that you lose interest in other areas of your life. You will always be indoors, you won't relate well with your fellow humans and for those who already have a family, your partner and children will always notice you to be always distant. This is the reason why I wouldn't want to refer to it as addiction but those "used to" making money online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that being addicted to making money is actually a good thing but it also depends on how addicted you are to making money. First of all, we must understand that money is important for all of us. We just cannot survive without money at all in the current era. There are so many people who are unemployed and many people are struggling to get a good-paying job in the world.

Some people just Do Not Want To Make Money

When it comes to money, you might be thinking that making money is something everyone wants to do. However, you will actually be surprised to know that there are so many people who do not want to make money and I actually know of some of such kind of people who do not want to make their lives better.

People Who Are Addicted To Making Money Are much Better Than Lazy People

I personally think that people who want to make money or people who are addicted to making money are far much better than those folks who do not want to make money at all.

Limits Of Addictions

There should be limit of being addicted to making money. Being a workaholic who only values work and ignores his family is never a great thing. This is because you might have other responsibilities apart from making money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Being addicted to making money whether online or offline is a good thing because they will not be poor and at the same time you will make a lot of money on the long run. Before someone can become addicted to making money he or she must have possessed a lot of knowledge and actually have a working system of making money on the internet.

People who are into freelancing are actually the kind of people who will always be at the screen of their laptops or phones trying to deliver gigs on daily basis and by default you can actually say that such people are addicted. The truth is that always staying at the front of your screen trying to make money on the internet may actually have some side effects on you on the long run.

This one of the reasons why it is recommended that people try as much as possible to build a passive income stream for themselves on the internet everyday can use to make money for themselves. If you are into blogging for example, all you need to do is to be creating contents which are evergreen because such content can can make you money even in the next decade.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is a good number of people that enjoy the act of being addicted to online money making but one thing you must understand about making money online is that it is profitable and lucrative without a doubt but that does not mean that you should make money online with all the hours and time that you have in a particular day thereby restricting yourselves to communicate and interact with individuals around you or possibly have a good and reasonable interaction with members of your family and with your spouse . Making money online no that is very interesting but that should not blind you from interacting with the outside world .

That is why I also do not recommend an individual to stay at home full-time to make money because he or she is obviously putting his or her body into a dehumanizing emotional negetive effect that is absolutely affecting his psychology and mental ability to act . Personally I will advise an individual who want to make money at home not to really stay at home he can take his smartphone or PC system to a place where they are also persons for example a mall a cafe or possibly in a pack where he or she can also interact and meet new friends .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As for the word addiction, which means being so inclined or indebted to a particular thing, thinking all day about it, even when you're out you're still thinking about it. It is true, I'm addicted somewhat when it comes to earning money online, but I don't let the addiction to detail me from what's very necessary in my life to do as well. I have time to communicate with my love ones, friends and other family members (extended family). Their is no way I can devote my time just to talk to my friends or family members all the time. Money is necessary to be made, that's why we have schedule, I don't even visit friends nowadays, we talk online, and I'm fine with it. I love the idea of making money from home, such kinds me wonderful feelings since I don't move an inch to earn that extra bucks. I restricted from unnecessary communication with people just to be friend with my computer, due the benefits I'm getting from it r everyday. The fact is that, if you keep on making yourself available to people every time, you'll be devalued. To build a prestige for yourself build a distance with me and come out once in a blue moon with something presentable to gist about.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Being addicted to making money is both good and bad. It depends mostly on how it affects, affects your life and the people around you. This money making can be both online or offline.

The good side of being addicted to making money.

1. You won't ever lack money that you need for basic needs.
  2. You will become rich much faster than those who are not addicted to it.
  3. It gives you a chance to grow in your career since you will try everything to make as much money as possible.
  4. You get to spend your time doing something beneficial rather than being addicted to drugs or bad habits.

The saying that too much of something is poisonous is true though. So even getting addicted to money making comes with its negatives.

The bad side of being addicted to money making.

1. You may end up neglecting time with your family. Especially small children, they feel your absence even if you provide everything for them financially.
  2. You will loose friends because you don't have time for them anymore.
  3. The addiction can affect your physical health badly. Especially if you don't give yourself time to eat well or exercise.
  4. It can take a toll on your mental health too. That is since you might overwork and never give yourself enough time to rest.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Addiction to making money online is definitely not bad idea. When you have the urge and the zeal to actually make money on the Internet, you are obviously getting yourself a very good source of independent income. You will be your own boss, you don't have to necessarily work for a boss who may not appreciate your efforts at the end of the day and that is basically what is obviously very important to do right now. You will be able to work at your own pace. You don't necessarily have to work under the control of anybody without considering your welfare. When I work online, i take a nap at intervals anytime I feel that my body need rest. This is obviously not the case with working for someone else . I have been anxiously making lots of research on the ways to make money for myself online and this is obviously what I do everyday. The beauty of working online is that when you keep working on some sites , you will keep getting more ideas on how to make more money online. Most especially, if it is on the paid to post sites, you will have access to make more money from the wonderful money-making ideas that are been shared here.

Flow-er

It is very good to exhibit the tenacity and the zeal to make lots of money online. You will have to be very hardworking and the hardwork that you put in place will definitely work out well for you. This is obviously one of the best ways to ensure that we make something very worthwhile online. When you are addicted to making some money online, you should equally be aware of the ways to make extra income for yourself. You will need have accounts with some ptp forums on the Internet. In this forum, you will get to know more legitimate sites that works better online. I go extra mile to make friends with the members that I know that they know better than me in the online business . This is the beauty of working on forums. When you stayed glued to the screen of your computer or your phone, you should also be mindful of the sites that you are actually joining. So many scam sites are evolving on the Internet everyday and that calls for the extra efforts to try to make research on the ways to fish out the scam sites. You could check the reviews of such sites on trustpilot.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Getting addicted to making money whether online or offline to me is a very good thing and I think I'm addicted already because of the ease of working online I don't think a day passes by without me making money online even if it some cents it is a lot better than nothing at all. Infact I will advised anyone that's want to listen to be addicted to money making, even though you might not be wealthy but you would avoid being broke. it can be really devastating not to have money when a lot of things we need in life need us having money to buy.

Being addicted to making money online comes with it own benefits that are outlined below

There will be ease of making money which will help to keep you above debt
it helps one to do other things apart from spending the whole time offline at work. some offline work makes one spend almost ones whole day doing it and the harsh reality is that it is for some peanuts

it will help keep one busy whenever one needs to be busy, so you determined the amount of money you want to make dsily because the more time spent online the more money.

festytren

Making money is an act, therefore it has to be learnt . Many time people get this wrong feeling that it is because hey don't have a certain amount of money they desire, that is the reason they are not making money, and don't bother to learn the Act of making money. So when the money eventually comes, they waste it over a shot period.