Auto Insurance Is Auto Insurance Good For Hoverboard?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Auto insurance make it pretty much easier for you to prepare for any unforeseen circumstances that may happen to your car.

Auto insurance prevent you from panicking when you involved in an accident or something happens to your vehicle. This is the reason why it is very important to always pay premium regularly if you are running auto insurance.

Hoverboard seems to be one of the latest toy in town which people are getting. They are fairly expensive and comes with different sizes.

Beside that, if you are a beginner trying to ride on a hoverboard, you can easily get enjoy if care is not taken.

I am planning to buy one for myself and my family but I am afraid if they might get injured. So I want to ask that can I update auto insurance for hoverboard?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It is not a good idea to choose an auto insurance for an hoverboard. I know it sounds auto because it makes movement from one destination to another but I don’t think it is worth it simply because the premium is much more consuming in amount compared to cars which is different

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Mandy96 I thought as much because I was looking at the price someone needs to pay on the premium just to ensure that little gadget. Another thing is that the gadget you cannot be used for a long distance journey. As a result there is no point in acquiring auto insurance for gadgets like overboard even if you have more than one at home for your family.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Do you even know whether there are insurance providing this kind of insurance. This parlance is new and may not even be attracted to the insurance company hereby making it difficult to see insurance company that sell this type of insurance policy. And just like someone advised you, I don't think it is a good idea.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat I thought as much but I asked a question out of curiosity just say no if there can be any insurance policy For hoverboard. But one thing I know is that there are some insurance company that offers weird policies that can suit the needs of their prospective client. A friend recommend one of them for me in the city and I am planning to check on them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't seen any insurance providing cover for hoverboard, everything depends on the terms and conditions of the insurance company. If they seem it okay, they can simply get you insured with your demand, and you start paying premium monthly dues to keep your plan running to have chances of future benefits.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I doubt the insurance company have even thought above the hoverboard in this policy for now but now that you have mentioned it maybe they might want to include it because I know it can be really dangerous if one fall off that.but the high premium too can limit people too

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The insurance policy that will cover this gadget will be pretty much expensive compared to the price of the hoverboard. if you have a good income source you can easily replace gadget if it happens that it's spoils. More so it can be very difficult for insurance company to come up with appropriate policy for this gadget.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@btaliat I thought as much but I asked a question out of curiosity just say no if there can be any insurance policy For hoverboard. But one thing I know is that there are some insurance company that offers weird policies that can suit the needs of their prospective client. A friend recommend one of them for me in the city and I am planning to check on them.
That is just it. It will be quite expensive to purchase a weird insurance policy since it won't be sold by many insurance companies. But I am even sure that it will take a longer time to see any insursnce broker that will advise his client to go for such an insurance policy. It is just like a waste of money because the chance of having accident is so slim.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It will be very good if you can invest your money into something else rather than using it to acquire auto insurance for hoverboard. The reason is that you might find it difficult to see auto insurance policy that will cover this gadget. Even if you see one it might be too expensive on The gadget.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Does that really make sense and what kind of compensation do you expect from them. Is it leaving you a compensation when your hoverboard is spoilt or what exactly. I wouldn't advise anyone to go into this kind of auto insurance because it will be a waste of time and resources.