Is Agriculture more better than the crude oil business in Nigeria

Axis

Banned
there are many reasons why agriculture is more better and more profitable than the crude oil business in Nigeria. many years ago the crude oil business was the talk of the town this was the major business that begins with government revenue and also the major source in which money is being circulated throughout the country. but currently close has seemed to depreciate in the Nigerian economy today is now the talk of the town and now seems to be the source of the country's income.

why is because the crude oil business seems to be expensive when process that is the refinery process in Nigeria is lacking behind and so when this oil is being extracted from the ground it is been exported to other countries to refine and we all know that this will cost money as well and when the oil is being processed it is now imported back into the country and this also requires excessive spending of the country revenue as well. I sold a for the process in which crude oil is being manufactured is expensive. but talking about their agricultural sector everything is being processed in Nigeria and we know that Nigeria have a fertile soil in planting and harvesting of different kinds of agricultural produce and this produce has been exported out those generating revenue and profit for the country and also encouraging the flow or circulation of money in the country as well. even the common man can engage in participating in agricultural activities unlike the crude oil sector only the rich ones participate in it

so therefore I can clearly see that agriculture activities is taking over crude oil business is and it is one of the major source of the country's revenue and income. I would like to know your own opinion is agriculture taking over the business in Nigeria?