IS Affiliate System Really Difficult

J

Johnson110

I have it so hard going into affiliate marketing i have gone through course what do you think is my issues

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is going to be very difficult for you if you are not learning it from people that are doing it already because that is the first thing you need to consider before thinking of becoming a successful affiliate marketer... Most people consider the learning process in affiliate marketing as a boring activities and at the end of the day they may drop out from their learnings to start affiliate marketing, this is going to be very difficult because you may not have the opportunity to really understand what it is all about when you are not ready to take the necessary training.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing can be very difficult if you are trying to figure out things by yourself. It is going to take you a long period of time before you can get the right way of doing affiliate marketing.

You can even lose a lot of resources and time in the process before you can finally stumble on what works with affiliate marketing. Some people usually quit when they don't find a breakthrough with affiliate marketing on time.

This is the reason why I always advise those who are getting started with affiliate marketing to look for a mentor that will guide them through the process.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think using the word “difficult” makes it sound too harsh and discouraging, for the sake of people that are aspiring to venture into this job, seeing this kind of think might make them think it must be a complicated job for someone to write a topic describing it in such meaning. No offense though, but if you ask me, I would say that no work is easy, even the ones that seems to be so must have some rough parts you must have passed through in the early stage and I think similar thing goes for affiliate marketing, it can only be less complicated if you are influential right from time, that will help you gets people’s attention easily