Is affiliate marketing for everyone?

Olajidey

Affiliate marketing is not for everyone in fact those people that do post video on youtube and show us how much they make from an affiliate are not being fair enough to us what resources they use how they do it and what exactly they is the pros and cons of it.
i realise they do have their website and do send email campaign to their member whn they have new product but it is not all of us that have website we can use to promote product.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is the act of selling somebody is goods or product especially digital products in order to get the commission. Actually, anyone and everyone can do affiliate marketing as well as you have learnt what it takes and also the basics and also the tricks how to promote your affiliate links on some website without being banned. There are two types of traffic, free and paid.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
People that this affiliated market is celebrity and popular people... I don't see myself making any sales at all... I got myself to be an introvert and someone that stays behind the keyboard to achieve things... And even having a lot of followers on social media does not guarantee a lot of sales.

Teatea

Affiliate marketing is very lucrative, you get to make money even when you are not online or sleeping but it requires a lot of work.
It is definitely not for everyone, not everyone has the basis to start and be successful at it. And it is also true that your followership matters too, but having the right audience and knowing how to package the product in such a way that it would attract them too. You can have a huge followership and still not make any sale if you don't use it well.

springtech

Affiliate marketing is a form of marketing in which an advertiser seeks to promote and sell his products or services through marketing professionals and pay a fee for every sales they make. But I can't help but think it is not meant for everyone. The people that can earn from it are those that have a lot of follower base, so if you are the introverted type I don't think you can earn a dime from it. It is easier for celebrities to make a fortune from affiliate marketing but not for those with few followers. I opened an account with warrior plus, promoted many products but registered not a single sale. So I have decided not to venture into affiliate marketing any longer. I will stick to other online activities that pay me.
Not all businesses are meant for everyone. Even though we all can do most things we would naturally not do if we subject ourselves to the requisite training, learn adequate skills necessary to make wave and thrive in a given industry or job. Our psychological and intellectual readiness and awareness is part of what determines success.
So affiliate marketing is not made for everyone. Even though it is common knowledge that cool money can be made there.

marcusfe

Affiliate marketing might seems to be for everyone but not everyone can take upon himself to do the needful. Affiliate marketing is quite different from every other internet business because of it's peculiarity. It involves thorough hardworking, way beyond what you can just setup and leave for it to be generating income automatically. You have work seriously even sometimes spend some to promote your affiliate product in order to get sales.

Godsplan

Affiliate marketing is a form of marketing in which an advertiser seeks to promote and sell his products or services through marketing professionals and pay a fee for every sales they make. But I can't help but think it is not meant for everyone. The people that can earn from it are those that have a lot of follower base, so if you are the introverted type I don't think you can earn a dime from it. It is easier for celebrities to make a fortune from affiliate marketing but not for those with few followers. I opened an account with warrior plus, promoted many products but registered not a single sale. So I have decided not to venture into affiliate marketing any longer. I will stick to other online activities that pay me.
Hello friend,
Affiliate marketing is everyone and it's absolutely free. All you need to is, be very creative and convincive. Smartness is also one of them.
Affiliate marketing is works with time and if you think you can just start making money right from day one, then you are wrong.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The problem is that most of the time we don't study ourselves before we delve into business. It is true that affiliate marketing pays well. But it is meant for people that are very good in persuading others and the people that find solace in convincing people to buy what they sell or what they can offer. It is bit the kind of business somone that's fond of analytical skill can do.

Segat

My answer is No, even though everybody may seems to have interest probably because of the monetary gain involved. It is actually for people who are not lazy and ready to put into use their relationship with people.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its not really easy to become an affiliate marketer because its quite hard to see people who are actually interested in what you are selling because most are just interested in buying directly from the site , due to the rate of scams and tricks on the internet , but if you have blog with high traffic , you could still post the banners on the site ,so you earn when users clicks on the banner i think

bashcomp

All what a marketer wants is for the product to sell. Often we ignore the guidelines or we are less informed about a product that is why we fall victim. Each product before released to the public must be scrutinized and approved for public consumption but sometimes we don't ensure that it followed the guidelines. It's much easier for physical products because you can trace them to an actual country and address and each country has a public consumption regulator for products. Hope it was helpful.
Thank You

Kennysplash

Verified member

Last edited:

Peppul

Before you start thinking about affiliate marketing, you should first know what you really like to do and what areas you are good in. The reason for this is that it would be much easier and pleasant if you choose to promote products in a niche that you are an expert and you love writing about. Many people believe that they will start making thousands of money from the first week or even day and when they see that nothing happens they become impatient and give up. On the other side those who have determination and will for success work harder and finally succeed. Affiliate marketing is not for everyone, is not an easy job, you need to educate yourself on the techniques of marketing and advertising your affiliates products. If you have a website, you should learn techniques to attract visitors to your site and as a result make more sales.

D

Deleted member 28873

Affiliate marketing could be a business for any one who has an internet connection and a tech device.thou not everybody can be successful at affiliate marketing.the issue of traffic generation to your affiliate link is one of the major problem of affiliate marketing,thou paid traffic could be generated from paid ads e.g Google ads,Facebook ads e.t.c the flaw in it is all traffic are lost but with email marketing you could have a free traffic through your email list you only have to pay once.

marcusfe

Affiliate marketing is for whoever can register on the affiliate website, get the affiliate product link and promote it until it starts making sales. Once you are able to promote your link and successfully get people to purchase the product or register through your link, whichever way is the earning condition of the affiliate website. I've heard of a young boy who made huge amount of money from affiliate marketing while some elderly ones are not making anything.

J

Jacobmj11

Affiliate marketing, is not for everyone whatsoever because I believe not everyone will have the courage to be very patient for a very long time working tirelessly for the first time without really making significant profit. Although affiliate marketing is one of the best ways for beginners to make their first money online it's quite tempting to abandon it along the line due to not making profits in your first few days of starting, but if you're patient enough to wait that's when you start cashing out

D

Deleted member 28127

To be very honest, affiliate marketing, although is one of the easiest ways for newbies to make money on the internet but it is not for everyone.

The reason is that people have different choices and they have preferences for different things. and this plays a role when it comes to make money online for different people.

I know some people will never go into affiliate marketing because of the fraction of the sales they make. As a result they were under promote their own products and gain all the hundred percent profit.

I know some people who are not ready to put in everything but wants to be seeing money every hour or everyday. This type of people will invest in HYIP programs United way make money every hour of every day.
Investing in HYIP hourly plan is really risky because hyip will close few hours after running invest in daily plan is less risky (hyip closes after 2-3 days to a week) and monthly plan is less risky (HYIP closes after 2-3 months).

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest, affiliate marketing, although is one of the easiest ways for newbies to make money on the internet but it is not for everyone.

The reason is that people have different choices and they have preferences for different things. And this plays a role when it comes to make money online for different people.

I know some people will never go into affiliate marketing because of the fraction of the sales they make. As a result they would rather promote their own products and gain all the hundred percent profit.

I know some people who are not ready to put in everything but wants to be seeing money every hour or everyday. This type of people will invest in HYIP programs to make money every Hours of the day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28127

Most of people switch to known websites than new websites so you have to build popularity of your website first then you start affiliate marketing after 6 months old website.

Samuelkanu

I don't think there is a business that is meant for everyone. Every business has it's own requirements needed to be successful in doing it and affiliate marketing is not an exception. There is a lot of hard work to be put in affiliate marketing. There is no easy business but you have to find out what fits your personality and what you can do effortlessly. With determination patience and hard work you'll be successful in whatever business you want to do.