Is a Good place Necessary in a Business?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Strategic places are still one of the marketing strategies that should be well thought-out. It is because when you have a strategic place to sell your product it means your product has the possibility of looking higher and of course triggering high sales.

The criteria for selecting this strategic place must adjust to the target and ease of reaching it. You may come to a decision to sell the needs of boarding house equipment.

Selling the same near the place like college grounds or a high school with boarding facility will easily and definitely attract concerned people. This will make it possible for your product to be seen and will thus sell very quickly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that the place of business is important for the health of the business. A food store that is situated beside a university is obviously getting more sales than the same business that is one block away. However, strategic locations are more expensive. I had the experience of helping a friend find a location for a franchise of a restaurant and that's where I got to know that a difference of 100 meters from the target market costs a lot in rental. Anyway, a business place is paramount to the success of the business especially when the business is selling. Being near the customer base is the ideal location but with the way things are going now you can also use the delivery system so your business can also work online.

Josemendez

Verified member
Location plays an important role in a business. for example a printing press situated in a university Environment will surely have more audience compared to similar business situated in a rural area .

This is why business Environment is one of the factors consider during the period of writing the feasibility plan of a potential business.

A business located in an area with poor road access ,will likely experience challenges in sale ,because customers will prefer to go to an area where they can easily purchase what they want.

In a competitive Environment , one will discover that the shops located closer to the market entrance gets more customers than those located down the market .

cmoneyspinner

I would have to say it all depends on the business. My friend converted his garage into an office and people come there to pay for his accounting services. He does well.