General insurance Irresistible Top 3 Insurance Companies In Nigeria

uforwealth

Verified member
It is advisable for everybody who wants to insure one thing or another to know the top and reliable insurance companies in
order to get more benefits from the premium.

The following are the top 3 trustworthy insurance companies in Nigeria.

1. Leadway assurance
  2. Allco Insurance
  3. Custodian & Allied
Leadway
Leadway is the most popular and best insurance company in Nigeria when it comes to reliable insurance services. It is efficient and trustworthy
and as a result, it has gained confidence with people. There has never been any complaint from their customers when it comes to the settlement of claims

The services this company is good at rendering include: personal insurance,
business insurance, and asset insurance.

allco insurance
This insurer was established in 1963 with the sole aim of rendering services
such as life insurance, retirement services, and risk underwriting.

Allco has been regarded as one of the best insurance companies in Nigeria.

Custodian & Allied
This is also one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria. The products this company offers are
general insurance products and life assurance products.

What are the top 3 insurance companies in your country?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think leadway insurance sounds really family. I once saw an advertisement on television from leadway. But what I’m not sure about is that, does leadway insurance company have all the types of insurance one can ever think of. I mean the insurance policies that happens in the developed countries and what are the premium plans?

Good luck

Verified member
All the mentioned insurance company are very trustworthy and reliable. I have heard and also know about them and they have also been of great benefit to people generally in the society.Apart from all the mentioned insurance company above.there is also one insurance company that is also very reliable and trustworthy.You can count on them .It is mutual benefit insurance company.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I don’t think this insurance companies listed above do have much difference in service because they seem to share common goals in insurance business. Alico insurance company is kind of popular to me in nigeria but I don’t think they share anything different to seem superior to the other two left

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this kind of information. But to be frank, these insurance companies need to step up in their games. It is not a gainsaying that I have never heard of the above listed companies before. And I am very sure I won't be alone on this. This means they don't even advertise themselves.