Investment in Agriculture or Transportation?

Haypril

I seek your opinions on the best to invest in between Agriculture and Transportation. Considering the fact that both are long term investment. I have compare the both in terms of funding and the risk level. Although, I am still still having a bit doubt because of some reasons.

If it will be transportation then I might have to give to give it out to a driver while he delivers based on the agreement. While at the other hand, I don't know how well I can trust the platforms I come across that allows users to invest and earn through their investment plans.

I need help with this, please share your thoughts and opinions. Thanks

There are too many a problem associated with transportation businesses for example for country like Nigeria where they road is not good you might end up spending lots of money and car maintenance and repair another thing is the trusted driver that you can give your car to that can manage it honestly. Agriculture on the other hand is better and safer as you would see your progress and also be able to monitor from time to time

Both of this aspects are good ground of business the transportation business is a good and the business that is moving at all times. It is a business that it is only distorved by round traffic or round close but that of agriculture business is a nice and we'll developed business. In terms of agriculture many countries today depend on agriculture for living.

Both are good investment ideas but I'd choose agriculture over transportation. Agriculture has more prospects and is more sustainable than the latter. Getting trustworthy and faithful drivers is not easy, and some may even handle the vehicle recklessly since they are not the owner but with farming, you can monitor the activities closely.
Be very careful of the platforms you invest in, most will not pay but will deceive you into releasing your money.

I go for agriculture, transportation business in my country is not reliable though it is a good business which is not seasonal, but dealing with drivers and bad road is one of the greatest problems you'll face, then car maintenance. I think you should go into Agriculture and earn good profit.

Wow! Both type of business are extremely very good, looking at transportation business it wil fetch alot of returns within a very short period of time, but the major problems with the business might be the bad roads in Nigeria leading to accident and high cost of maintenance, while agriculture on the other hand is simply perfect in my own oppinion.

90% of people who understand business and it concept will go for agriculture because it only required capital,labour, proper management and so on. Transportation is good but I see it has a profitable business with more liabilities