Investing in solar energy

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
As the proponents say solar energy is the energy of the future. What’s going for solar energy is that it is clean with no emission whatsoever. Think if you will have solar panels in your home for the lighting at night, that will relieve you of excess use of electricity. The biggest company here has invested greatly on solar energy that its big building is depending on solar energy for the lights. Yes, for now it is only the lighting that solar energy can handle, not much with appliances yet. But still investing in solar is good because it is a novelty for now but in the future it will be the standard for home use.

KURTAULI

Investing in solar energy is a long-term investment. It takes at least 6-7 years to return the investment. The warranty on solar panels is 24-30 years depending on how the solar panel works in the conditions. Of course the solar panel is not cheap and there is a risk that the solar panel will be damaged by hail or strong winds. I have a 3 kilowatt solar system and I get 6500 kilowatts of energy per year

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Solar energy is really great, it saves so much on excessive use of electicity while having no environmental or health effects on the people using it. Other than lighting, it can also be used on a motar as energy to pump water. My father recently bought a solar system for my home and it is great. Nowadays, we continue watching TV even when electricity is out and we have good lighting throughout. He also connected it to the motar and he uses it to pump water for domestic use and for watering vegetables in the garden. This is indeed a good investment.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Investing in the business is a very lucrative one though require lots of patience because the sector is gradually growing in my country so it is a big opportunity to invest early. Solar energy makes you to be very disciplined in the consumption of energy as whole because you pay for what you use.
The ones I have seen so far considerably has a carrying capacity of basic home appliances which is not bad. More people now prefer it to generator because of the noiseless features it has. You have peace and total comfort though expensive to run.