Business Ideas Investing in software is a good business idea

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Software is a very lucrative business, only if you have the required capital to boost it to the level of providing adequate needs for it. I believe we all know BILL GATES; one of the richest men in the world, this is the same business that made so rich to the level he his today. It will be so much better if you skills to be a software programmer, but even if you don’t, that should not stop you from investing in it as long as you are wealthy enough to provide the capital for it. If you want to make money from this as an ordinary businessman that does not have the technique. You will firstly need a good advisor to put you through on how it should really go, then you will have to employ good computer scientists, if not the best. You will have to work with them in order to achieve your goal. This might be rough at first, but I am very sure that you will eventually make your profits in large quantities. And again, before you start, I will advise that you seek someone that has experience in that line of business, so you can gain some necessary tips that will help you.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Windows software made Bill Gates world's richest man. If he Bill Gates had not been a philanthropist and gave away his large part of the wealth as donation, he would have continued to be world's richest man. Software is a big business. But you need to create something that is very valuable.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Software is a good business. Before I started working as a freelancer, I worked in a software house. We were not only paid a monthly salary but also earned commission on every project that was assigned to us. The owner of the software house was not a software developer, he was a good marketer and a salesman. Youn can earn from a software business even when you are not a software developer. If you are a software developer and want to make money by selling software, you also need to be a good marketer. You can drive sales only when you are a marketer.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Starting a Software business requires you to have a huge amount of money. Even if you hire an android developer, you will be required to pay a salary of around $1,000 a month to the developer because such kind of field is high in demand. Secondly, you will also need to possess some kind of knowledge related to software. Otherwise, it will be really hard for you to star the business.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Investing in the software industry either as a software developer or a marketer is a very good business line. You will first of all need to know the basics of programming and you must be able to write codes before you can stand a chance.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The last time time I checked we are in the digital space, the digital and the internet era, and i don't think this period will fade away in the next many decades to come. Infact, we are still in it's early stage. So if you invest in software business or software development, you would definitely make a fortune.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Anything that has to do with production of software will require you to spend some time in gaining education first. Software development will require some coding skills that you can learn on sites like YouTube or go for better purchased courses.