INVESTING IN AGRICULTURE

Pikkasso

Agriculture is the most symbolic form of occupation to man since the inception of "LIFE ON EARTH" ..
Man toils everyday to get food, cause its a necessity and if we don't eat , we would die ....
But the sad news is that agricultural importance has been reduced to a barest minimum and thus we see an array of so many scrupulous imitations of less quality food which is very very detrimental to the health ..

I am glad that the world is getting advanced each day and with the advancement of technology, we are getting closer to our goals of having a simple life but that's not the case with agricultural sector...

Investment in agriculture is very very very paramount to ending world hunger, climate change, business growth, and good health .. Because if we invest in sensitive area of our lives .. I beseech you to reconsider investing in agriculture and revive a part of our very essence as Human Beings to survive .

Investing in agriculture is actually a very lucrative although capital intensive business in our world today. It is one kind of business that will always be in demand as long as life exists and so you don't have anything to worry about investing in agriculture and you know that it use can never be overlooked by anybody.
It's just sad that most people fail to see the importance and lucrative nature of the business while some see it as a business for the common man, that is, those with no formal education. In recent times, a graduate would always feel ashamed to identify themselves as farmers because they see it as a blue collar job that doesn't meet their standards. Unfortunately for them, they are just mistaking a farmer for a labourer.
A labourer is someone who maybe manually clears the farmland, cultivates it and probably help in planting these crops under the watch of a farmer and this same person can do other manual jobs that are not even related to agriculture but a farmer can cultivate large hectares of land and rear different kind of animals without having to touch any farming tool.
The business is actually quite lucrative but like I've said earlier, the business is capital intensive, meaning that you need enough capital to startup the business.