Dogecoin Invest in Dogecoin to earn attractive profit in future

Naz

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies which have their own value according to the nature of coin. Among them "doge coin" is considering good coin for investment. I want to share my personal experience with all of you.

I bought doge coin worth 20$ only,in January 2021. And in Feb 2021, I sold on 113$... That's good profit...!! But no...!! If I hold and wait for more Profit then I would be very rich today.. lolxx.. But it's not a joke it's true.

I am sharing this thing with all of you ,only to tell that if you didn't buy doge yet, it's right time to buy doge coin. Because it's price is going up and up . It can touch 1$ or even more . So I recommend to buy it for good Profit.
If you have doge coins or want to buy then you can buy it in less price right now.

You can also share you experience with all of us related to your investment in Dogecoin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the info, dogecoin has picked interest of alot of people all over the world, unfortunately I have most of my money on others cryptocurrency that I consider to be potentially stronger than dogecoin,i will consider investing on dogecoin,its a nice idea, thanks for sharing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Late 2019, no one believed in doge coin because more or less a useless coin. Not until recently, to be precise, around February this year, the owner of tesla, Elon Musk, with his tweet made doge coin popular again and now a doge coin is close to a dollar. This has made many people to take interest again in dodge coin.

Briangsam

It is quite possible that dogecoin becomes so valuable in the future. But the only reason people made a lot of money off bitcoin is that there was no interest for bitcoin in the first place. When my friend first told me about BTC, its total capital was around the few tens thousands of dollars, now it stands at a lot. So folks that are rich with it now are rich because of the first mover advantage they had. Dogecoin could follow similar path over the years.

Ralphjoe

I quite agree with you that investing on Dogecoin at the moment is actually capable of making someone to earn a lot of profit in the nearest future because the coin is actually making headway as the founder of the coin has a lot of influence and he's using his influence to promote the coin making the price of the coin to skyrocket in the market within a very short time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your investment yielded you nice and reasonable profit. You invested with $20 to earn reward of $113 over the period of one month. Hard it been you re-invested the funds again and kept it for the time being, it could've been a million investment. Maybe the value could've reached $2000 by now, when you measure the extraordinary achievement made by the coin.

Samuel72

Verified member
Dogecoin is an upcoming cryptocurrency which I see is promising in future. This is because the value keeps increasing every day in the marketplace, presently investors are running to invest in dogecoin. But the problem with dogecoin is that you can't get fast income you need to be patient when investing in dogecoin