Binance Invest in Binance coin (BNB)

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Binance is the fastest growing Crypto currencies Exchange platform in recent time, the exchange plaforms has it own coin called Binance coin popularly called BNB, this coin had a speedy rise about 120% in just two weeks Interval from arround $45 to $132 though currently at $129. Most of the activities done on Binance they make use of this BNB giving it edge over most coin, Binance will continue to list coins and do freebies in which they will make use of BNB. It is more reason why I urge you guys to invest in BNB now because the price could surge higher soonest!

Planet408

Thanks many times for the brief review about the Binance coins. This was a good reminder to me. A friend of mine told me recently about this Binance coins and the rate at which it appreciates in value so quickly. I don't have to keep giving this a second thought. I'm just going to buy some Binance coin soon.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Thanks many times for the brief review about the Binance coins. This was a good reminder to me. A friend of mine told me recently about this Binance coins and the rate at which it appreciates in value so quickly. I don't have to keep giving this a second thought. I'm just going to buy some Binance coin soon.
It will be better you do that as fast as possible because in few days you may be seeing another bull run about the coin and the best way to get information about the coin is that you try as much as possible to be active on binance and watch the various activities. It is has increased to $134 already.

Daykas

I think it will be better to invest into bnb currently.
Binance coin is gradually rising at a higher rate and it will be the best thing to do.
But I think the trading aspect of it is the better part

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think it will be better to invest into bnb currently.
Binance coin is gradually rising at a higher rate and it will be the best thing to do.
But I think the trading aspect of it is the better part
Honestly my friend , if I have $200 to invest now I will like $100 into BNB because I am optimistic they value could tripple or this year then I could invest the remaining in bitcoin and ethereum, one need to be strategic when Investing into Crypto currencies at the moment. Best of luck in your decision.

Victor001

This is one of the serious exchanger that have stood the test of time,the binance coin is a very volatile coin with good prospect,I deposited 1 dollars in the coin with no intentions to use it, at least to cover up for transaction charges,today that coin has risen to 5 dollars and some cents, so investing in coin is good as well as consider the volume.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
This is one of the serious exchanger that have stood the test of time,the binance coin is a very volatile coin with good prospect,I deposited 1 dollars in the coin with no intentions to use it, at least to cover up for transaction charges,today that coin has risen to 5 dollars and some cents, so investing in coin is good as well as consider the volume.
That's true it very likely you deposited the $1 when the value was less than $40 because Currently it is $157 and as when I raised this thread the value was $130, you can see how fast it has grown, my target is to have like $100 before the coin reach $200 because $1000 is very possible this year.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one see the increment in binance coins coming. The growth from December to this months is more than 200 percent increment. Which makes binance coins one of the fastest growing coins of 2021. In fact among all the wallet coins, it is the fastest growing coins, cro coins, owing by crypto.com and even coinbase coins are not growing the way binance coins are growing.

Adetayo100

Binance is the biggest and most sought after wallet, it is only makes sense if they have there own crypto currency coin. Just last week the Binance coin was just a little bit above 30,000 naira and now it worth more 60000 naira. That is like 100% increase in value in the space of a month, i think the coin is the next big thing after bitcoin and Ethereum.

Haypril

You are right with your analysis about the coin. Binance coin (bnb) has really get popularity among Crypto currency users. And that has made it possible for the increments in its price. I personally want to invest more in this very coin because am certain of getting multiple returns in no time but am considering a long time investment. Probably 6 or 7 months.

wizyoung54

I don't agree that Binance coin BNB is the fastest-growing coin but it is one of them. When the Binance exchange started, there were some transaction charges for doing transaction on the exchange. Binace took advantage of that and introduced Binance coin. More people have started using Binance and definitely BNB will start increasing due to the recent spike in bitcoin that have attracted more people.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
You are right with your analysis about the coin. Binance coin (bnb) has really get popularity among Crypto currency users. And that has made it possible for the increments in its price. I personally want to invest more in this very coin because am certain of getting multiple returns in no time but am considering a long time investment. Probably 6 or 7 months.
The coin value will continue to increase especially any time Binance want to list another coin into their platform, they normally use BNB for people to preinvest before they enlist it so more people will need to buy BNB and this increase the buying pressure of the coin thereby making the price to go higher .

Timison

I figure it will be smarter to put into bnb right now.

Binance coin is progressively increasing at a higher rate and it will be the best activity.

Be that as it may, I think the exchanging part of it is the better part

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I figure it will be smarter to put into bnb right now.

Binance coin is progressively increasing at a higher rate and it will be the best activity.

Be that as it may, I think the exchanging part of it is the better part
Yeah it is very possible to exchange it if you have another coin on Binance ,you can also convert all your balance into BNB, the coin is currently $169 and it is heading to $200 very soon because it got to $175 yesterday before the slight drop in it value, the earlier the better for the Investment into this coin.