General insurance Insurance can serve as a perfect retirement benefit

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We shouldn't neglect the insurance we enroll into during our young age. It can serve enormous benefits during retirement when our body and muscles turns weak, and our health becomes too prone to illness. All this things do happen to old people is not about ' it isn't my portion. That's the simple truth.

During our old age our immune becomes weak, and the system becomes prone to complications of illness. With health insurance we are presented with enormous benefits no matter the severity of the illness we'll feel rest assured that the insurance company we endorse with, gonna care for our health. As long as we meet the policy measures set out by the insurance company.

Do you see insurance as a perfect retirement benefit??

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely. Insurance has so many benefits to everyone including people who are retired. During your working age if you are able to enroll in an insurance company I think it will be beneficial for you so many costs. Insurance can also help you to save money and protect your properties.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is better to engage in some insurance policy that will be better off us when twr get old. Insurance policy like health is the most crucial among them because as the poster said, as we are getting older, we are becoming weaker and prone to disease which if not well treated, may cause untimely death.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely. Insurance has so many benefits to everyone including people who are retired. During your working age if you are able to enroll in an insurance company I think it will be beneficial for you so many costs. Insurance can also help you to save money and protect your properties.
So many benefits attached to insurance. It can serve as a backup plan for a business, lives and property of individuals who is in agreement with any of them. If we enter into Insurance at earlier time and then survive till old age, you'll come to enjoy the benefits that follows it cos it isn't easy to invest on such long time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, I can see that happening. I do not have a job that will give me retirement benefits like a pension when I am too old to work. Therefore, if I buy an insurance policy early on, let say I buy the policy at the age of 25 years for the term of 15-20 years, upon maturity I can use the insured amount and the benefits as retirement funds.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, I can see that happening. I do not have a job that will give me retirement benefits like a pension when I am too old to work. Therefore, if I buy an insurance policy early on, let say I buy the policy at the age of 25 years for the term of 15-20 years, upon maturity I can use the insured amount and the benefits as retirement funds.
Yes, you're right dear. One can simply use insurance as an alternative to pension scheme if he or she isn't projected to such entitlement. Everyone must not enroll into pension cos the job there are lesser compared to the humans seeking it. The best is diversifying into insurance just as you've said to invest early.