Insulin plant for regulating blood sugar level

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I heard of the insulin from a friend who sent me the link of a video by a certain Mr. Dizon who professes that insulin plant is a treatment to regulate the blood sugar. The video was taken by a radio commentator named Mr. Babao who is respected in a big tv network.

IMG_8082 insulin.JPG
When I got a chance, I bought an insulin plant. You can see in the picture my own plant. It was so quick to propagate that in 2 months I had several potted planters (like a seedling that I can give). There were about 8 people that received the planting materials. However, the only feedback I got are from diabetics who do not use insulin yet. They confirmed that eating the leaves (twice a day) had regulated the blood sugar level inside the normal level. I am still doing my research until now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of insulin plant. I am not sure if I have seen that plant anywhere, not even in the photos. Perhaps, you could have shared its real name (may be a scientific name), so that I could do some research myself. However, I know a plant called periwinkle ( a flowering plant), which is used by diabetes to control blood sugar,

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of insulin plant. I am not sure if I have seen that plant anywhere, not even in the photos. Perhaps, you could have shared its real name (may be a scientific name), so that I could do some research myself. However, I know a plant called periwinkle ( a flowering plant), which is used by diabetes to control blood sugar,
Well even me I have never heard of it ,but I think this plant is even more popular over here because it is available in all bushes around us. It is also some of the plans we always used y feed our local goat those days. If you search your location it is possible that a lot of them is in your location just check it well.i think is there.

niche

Verified member
Can you share how the leaves of the insulin plant are being consumed - are they eaten raw, added to the food or boiled with water to drink the water? How many leaves should be consumed at a time? I have got an insulin plant, but have not consumed any leaves so far.