Instant 5 + 10 EUR and + 10 EUR for referal

B

bonuses

Hello everybody!

You can get €5 for compliting the test and €10 additionally just in few minutes right now. Instant crediting and withdrawal​

Just 4 simple steps:

1. Create your crypto wallet by the refferal link (no referal link - no money)

2. Verify your account. It takes 5 minutes.

3. Receive €5 instantly credited to your crypto account for completing the quiz. It takes 3 minutes.

4. To get additional €10 complete a fiat deposit of at least €26 and buy any crypto a minimum of €25

That`s all. Additional 10 EUR will be deposited instantly on your EUR wallet. You can do with them anything.​

After completing all conditions your final balance will be nearly 40 EUR and you can withdraw it or continue to use your wallet.

Also you can invite your friends and after completing all conditions, either of you and your friend will be credited of 10 EUR

For more info PM me or leave your contact

Here is my result for now
9.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

dimigoerke

¡Hola todos!

Puede obtener 5 € por completar la prueba y 10 € adicionalmente solo en unos minutos ahora mismo. Crédito y retiro instantáneos​

Solo 4 sencillos pasos:

1. Cree su billetera criptográfica mediante el enlace de referencia (sin enlace de referencia, sin dinero)

2. Verifique su cuenta. Tarda 5 minutos.

3. Reciba 5 € acreditados instantáneamente en su cuenta criptográfica por completar el cuestionario. Tarda 3 minutos.

4. Para obtener 10 € adicionales, complete un depósito fiduciario de al menos 26 € y compre cualquier cripto con un mínimo de 25 €

Eso es todo. Se depositarán 10 EUR adicionales instantáneamente en su billetera EUR. Puedes hacer con ellos cualquier cosa.​

Después de completar todas las condiciones, su saldo final será de casi 40 EUR y puede retirarlo o continuar usando su billetera.

También puede invitar a sus amigos y después de completar todas las condiciones, tanto usted como su amigo recibirán un crédito de 10 EUR

Para más información PM me o deje su contacto

Aquí está mi resultado por ahora
View attachment 41575
Hola cómo se intercambian los correos o números x aquí ya que coloque mi correo y no me deja publicarlo

dimigoerke

Hello everybody!

You can get €5 for compliting the test and €10 additionally just in few minutes right now. Instant crediting and withdrawal​

Just 4 simple steps:

1. Create your crypto wallet by the refferal link (no referal link - no money)

2. Verify your account. It takes 5 minutes.

3. Receive €5 instantly credited to your crypto account for completing the quiz. It takes 3 minutes.

4. To get additional €10 complete a fiat deposit of at least €26 and buy any crypto a minimum of €25

That`s all. Additional 10 EUR will be deposited instantly on your EUR wallet. You can do with them anything.​

After completing all conditions your final balance will be nearly 40 EUR and you can withdraw it or continue to use your wallet.

Also you can invite your friends and after completing all conditions, either of you and your friend will be credited of 10 EUR

For more info PM me or leave your contact

Here is my result for now
View attachment 41575
Hi