Earn Money [NEW Payment Proof] Insane Way To Make Money On Autopilot With Artificial ROBOT !

QASIMPATI

LATEST PAYMENT PROOF "PICTURE" IS ADDED IN THE ARTICLE!
(For $239 Bitcoin to > Bank Account dated 30.06.2021)

btc 239.jpeg

After Payment > My Bank Account

btctürk.jpeg

Don't forget to join our Telegram group >HERE<, my friends!

PAYMENT PROOF "PICTURE + VIDEO" IS ADDED IN THE ARTICLE!
(For $100 PAYEER Account dated 24.04.2021)

Payment Proof (24.04.2021)

çekim birleştirilmiş.png

LATEST PAYMENT PROOF VIDEO (24.04.2021 PAYEER )
(YOU CAN CHOOSE TRANSLATED SUBTITLE "LIKE ENGLISH" FROM
SUBTITLE SETTINGS FROM VIDEO)

Please Read Carefully My Friends
(New and Important Explanations & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ADDED AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE")

** THIS SYSTEM GIVES YOU 45% -55% PROFIT FROM SALES!

Forget Other Online Make Money Methods...!

I think very few people know the method that I will tell...!
Now sit back and enjoy Automatic Money
Earning... :)

What is AI?

AI means Artificial intelligence, which aims to do digital marketing in order to promote products and services
for partner companies.

This is Absolutely 100% Legal, Automatic and Safe!

To keep things simple i dont want you guys to be confused,let's go step by step

So lets keep it simple because this is so easy and I want u guys to earn some good $

STEP 1 : Register on this site >> https://ai.marketing/campaign (Without Referring Link!)

Chose first one inb.network (Absolutely you must choose Blue Brain on the left side!)

1.JPG
If you enter the code that I will give you below, the $50 will be automatically credited to your wallet :)

My automated robot start working on 09/01/2021 and 4 days later ( today 13th) it gave me a profit of $20.
Here is my Screenshots:

Birleştirilmiş.png

How to get 50$ ?
1. Go to Top up
2. Select method: g.ift certificate

3.It will be first on the list
4. copy-paste this code>> 000X-FW7I-P1O0-MWQQ
5. enjoy ur $50

STEP 2

Let the AUTO ROBOT do the work for you

I will show u some of mine profits from this site

Ödeme kanıtı.jpg

Paid in one day! Difference in amounts because cashed out from $ to € skrill.

**IMPORTANT NOTES:

+ The system pays well for now, my friends, but nobody knows what will happen tomorrow someday, and anyone who says I know would lie.

+ So my humble recommendation is that if you want to invest, make up to a maximum of $100 (Of course, it is up to you and it is not mandatory!)

+ Make sure to use the $ 50 Gift code. (After that, when you accumulate more than $50 in the "Cashback" section on your panel (with a gift code of $ 50, you have to return this $ 50 to the system).

After that, you have about $ 25 in your hand, you need to make a small investment to use this earnings, my friends ...
(After all, think like this; if the system distributed $ 50 to everyone like this, it would have already gone bankrupt by now, wouldn't it?

+ The logic of the system: It is to sell the products by showing the advertisements of large companies and brands on the internet with artificial intelligence and to give you small shares of the income from here.

+ The system gives you an average profit of 45% -55% depending on the amount you invested. For example (For an investment of $ 100, the earnings from sales at the end of the month will be between $ 145 - $ 155 on average, and if you reinvest $ 155 you earn in the system, the next month will average You earn $ 220 and it goes exponentially that way since you invest back into the system .... (NOT VERY GOOD?)

+ Ai.Marketing earns itself as much as it gives you from each sale, so the system buys advertising space from big companies such as Google Bing Yahoo with the money you invested and analyzes these ad networks with artificial intelligence, the most appropriate channel for the most appropriate person and at the most appropriate time. shows and sells ...!

+ Both companies like Decathlon where it is advertised win, because sales are made, both Ai.Marketing earns and you earn (In other words, sales revenue is shared)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

QUESTION 1- Can I continue without any investment with only $ 50 Gift code? (This is the most frequently asked question )

Answer:
Dear friend, trying to continue with a Gift code of only $50. If we come to the answer to the question, the system wants you to return the Gift code again. After that, after returning the Gift code, it allows you to use the remaining $ 25- $ 30 dollars if you invest some amount in the system. So in summary, you can not only proceed with the Gift code, my beautiful friend. You need to put a little hand in your pocket (I think $ 100 is enough if you are going to invest, I shouldn't exaggerate too much.

QUESTION 2- Does the system pay? Can we trust Don't let them run away one day tomorrow (This is my Favorite Question )

Answer:
This system has been active since 2019 (according to what you wrote on the site, which was previously developed for the Artificial Intelligence algorithm for about 2 years) and it has always made regular and timely payments since 2019. In foreign forums, especially the French and the Russians, they are always paid regularly. There does not seem to be a problem in withdrawing money for now, I have shown this in detail in the video, you can see. But it would not be right to say something clear about what will happen tomorrow someday.

QUESTION 3- I used the $ 50 Gift Code. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Answer:
After using the Gift code, you will just wait for the Robot to be active, my good friend, which takes about 48 hours. Afterwards, when the Robot is active, advertisements start in many different channels (I'm talking about 200,000 channels) and you can see the daily sales gradually coming in the following times ... You don't need to do anything else. The system displays ads until the balance in the advertising budget, and when this budget is over, the robot stops. It is imperative to invest some amount in order to be active again, my beautiful friend. Afterwards, if you evaluate your earnings as a return investment, the robot works continuously and you earn from here and it goes exponentially.

QUESTION 4- You say good, you say nice but how much did you invest in this system and do you earn?

Answer:
Keep that place to me, good friend for now, but i will be honest.. , if you have a little patience, it has a very good return.

QUESTION 5- Do you think this system fails?

Answer:
Ai.Marketing is the budget we invested from Google Ads, Bing and Yahoo and other large-scale advertising channels to sell the products of big and Global brands (such as Decathlon, AliExpress, McDonald's, Zara, BP, Starbucks). buys advertising network with. It publishes "Banner Ads" on these ad networks. Ok so everything seems normal until now, but if you ask how is this system different from other systems; Thanks to the "Artificial Intelligence Technology" that this system includes, many special Algorithms are analyzed with artificial intelligence on the most appropriate website, at the most appropriate time and in the most appropriate way, and the products are sold. Artificial Intelligence at Ai.Marketing analyzes the data on Google Trends!

Collects and analyzes the data of what people around the world are searching on the internet, and accordingly, it shows advertisements to consumers in hundreds of different media and platforms in the most perfect way. Later, sales occur during the day as the ads are optimized very well by artificial intelligence. Some of the earnings from these sales are shared with the big brand that owns the product (for example, Decathlon), and some will be given to you and ai.marketing.

Thus, you earn continuous profit from the sales of many different brands such as 3 dollars and 5 dollars during the day. This gain, in addition to the amount you invested, provides you with an extra return of 45% to 55% on average. So if you deposit $100, at the end of the month it will return to you at least $145, if you transfer this amount back to your advertising budget, this time you will earn about $214 the next month, if you go further and reinvest this $214, you will earn about $310 next month !! . You can see in detail the time of all sales, how much a product the consumer has purchased, from which brand it has purchased, the earnings that will come to you, and the waiting period created against the return of the consumer in detail on your panel.

Attachments

• İlk çekim payeer e 100 ekran görüntüsü.png
    İlk çekim payeer e 100 ekran görüntüsü.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

QASIMPATI

You don't really get my question, what I want to know is if I need to leave my smartphone data on at all times so that the robot can work?
Sorry man, I misunderstood the problem :) No, the robot runs actively in the background ... regardless of whether your phone is turned off or not, because the system is running on the server ... The system does not need to be turned on, My Friend...

zaynzareer

You don't really get my question, what I want to know is if I need to leave my smartphone data on at all times so that the robot can work?
ne need to keep your phone running, you can exit the browser and the bot will still do the work

QASIMPATI

Hello my Robot is not yet active and I have joined since Thursday, what do I need to do ?and its sunday now
After the last update, the active time of the robot has gotten a little longer ... But it will be active eventually, don't worry. :)

QASIMPATI

Dear Friends... I am throwing you a calculation table now ... If you write down your remaining earnings (say $ 20 + the sum of the amount you want to invest) after returning the yellow part code, you can see what you will earn by months, my friend ... This is a simple excel table ...

Ai.Marketing Profit Calculator