Trading Discussion Increasing lot size

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Increasing lot size means a large profit and loss. It is a very dangerous behavior if traders want to reach their goals quickly or lose their trading capital. Many brokers like Eurotrader also offer more lucrative offers to attract traders. Traders must not hurry to make a profit. It should be done slowly and reliably. Otherwise, it will be like gambling.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This terminology is more related to those involved in forex trading, I could remember when I was using the meta4 trading platform. There we tried showing off some skills by adjusting our trading lot size to maximize our profit but unfortunately we manage to maximize losses. Forex trading can be tough mostly when your initial outlay is very low.

Ray Martinez

It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

Asahi

Verified member
We can trade in group because it makes the learning easier. More and more practicing is the first and foremost thing that a trader do. They can use demo account to do so. Besides so they should read e-books, watch video tutorials etc. FXOpulence offers crypto trading facility and they never create delays while withdrawing money.