InboxDollars

DM89

InboxDollars​

InboxDollars has been in business since 2006 and holds a B rating with the BBB. According to its website, the company has paid more than $59 million to its members.
InboxDollars users accumulate earnings in cash instead of points, which makes it easy to know how much you’ll earn before committing to a task. Most paid opportunities offer a small amount of money, but the more surveys you take, the more you can earn.
It’s easy to sign up and get started with InboxDollars, and you can even 5 dollar bonus once you activate your account. You’ll then answer a few simple questions about your income, race, education, and other demographic information. This initial screening will help InboxDollars match you with relevant paid surveys.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Inbox dollars, I think I have an account with them but I abandoned it , it's location specific. To sign up you have live in some specific countries. Even if you get to register successfully , surveys are only or frequently displayed to those in those part of the world. I think they are since enough to have disclosed that on time unlike others that will not inform you on time , they allow you register , collect your details then tell you to keep checking back for surveys, for like eternity. Some even allow you take some part of the the survey then kick you out towards the end .

arunima25

Verified member
Most of the survey sites pay very little. And one needs to get them in plenty to make a payout often. And most importantly one has to qualify for these surveys. This call can take a lot of time and can be frustrating. I have not tried inboxdollars and so I am not sure about their frequency of survey invitations and that of qualifying it. Many surveys disqualify you after you have spent some time and answered few questions.
And most surveys are location specific and favour tier 1 countries. Is this one a global one and is fair to users around the globe??