Importance of taking small meals for weight loss

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I came across this important information years ago, when I was looking for the best way to lose weight. I learned that eating small meals like 5-6 times daily can help with weight loss. These are the ways this can help

• It will help keep your energy up to avoid needing more food
  • It helps one stay away from snacks and other junks that comes with high calories
  • You would be less hungry and keep you from eating heavily at a time
  • Taking less food at a time will help you build lean muscle mass and also maintain it
  • You would reduce body fat storage as you take small food per time. This same goes for expending energy better this way.
What’s your thought on this?

Paridhi

I came across this important information years ago, when I was looking for the best way to lose weight. I learned that eating small meals like 5-6 times daily can help with weight loss. These are the ways this can help

• It will help keep your energy up to avoid needing more food
  • It helps one stay away from snacks and other junks that comes with high calories
  • You would be less hungry and keep you from eating heavily at a time
  • Taking less food at a time will help you build lean muscle mass and also maintain it
  • You would reduce body fat storage as you take small food per time. This same goes for expending energy better this way.
What’s your thought on this?
According to my opinion small meals play the vital role in weight lose. Since most of the people eat full of their tummy which gives them a lot of calories which turns into weight gain. So small meals gives you the best chance to reduce the weight and other beneficial supplements to the body. So at the night times it is very good to have small meals.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
According to my opinion small meals play the vital role in weight lose. Since most of the people eat full of their tummy which gives them a lot of calories which turns into weight gain. So small meals gives you the best chance to reduce the weight and other beneficial supplements to the body. So at the night times it is very good to have small meals.
yeah you got it right, this is one of the essence of taking meals in bits. If you need to lose weight it will be ideal to go this route. It is not only curb your cravings not to indulge in unhealthily options but help in you restricting your calories intake. It worth a try daily.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Taking a small meal is important to loose more weight but the food needs to be nutritious as to provide good supplement to the body. Loosing weight is important but excessive weight loss is actually bad cos the body makes use of little weight and little fat. It can even lead to something fatal if you have no sugar, no fat or weight. People actually dies cos of lack of sugar in their bodies.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good points you have made there. Indeed taking small meals evertime helps you loose weight. I learnt this some time ago and after trying it, it actually worked. Your body will have just enough food that it needs to digest hence you will not suffer from bloating and building up of fat around your stomach.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this topic because I think this will be effective for my wife. Her problem is in eating snacks often. The dietitian advised her to eat only meals which is breakfast then lunch and dinner. But my wife gets hungry so I advised her to eat in small volume of food but make it 5 times or even 6 times in a day.