Importance of insurance

Jnr

Insurance is not a new thing to our ears, For those who haven't heard of it, its a means of indemnity against future occurrence of an unknown or uncertain events.. Its like a guarantee you have when things like accidents that are unexpected happens.I advise you all get involved and register in any insurance company near you, am very sure there are. Like in my country there is leadway insurance company, I plea you all get registered in one beacuse its the only relief ? you can have in an horrific and unexpected event. I have my car insured thats why anytime it is totalled my only reliefnis my insurance. Thanks.

Moni2402

Insurance is not a new thing to our ears, For those who haven't heard of it, its a means of indemnity against future occurrence of an unknown or uncertain events.. Its like a guarantee you have when things like accidents that are unexpected happens.I advise you all get involved and register in any insurance company near you, am very sure there are. Like in my country there is leadway insurance company, I plea you all get registered in one beacuse its the only relief ? you can have in an horrific and unexpected event. I have my car insured thats why anytime it is totalled my only reliefnis my insurance. Thanks.
I particularly believe that insurance provides protection and support in case of loss in some unexpected event. As they say, it is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Insurance offers protection when there is a loss of income caused by death, old age, personal accident or illness.
There are several types of insurance, such as; Life insurance, Social Security,
Health insurance,
Compulsory accident insurance, fire insurance associated with mortgage loans, fire insurance for real estate,
School insurance, Vehicle insurance. Among others..

In the case of car insurance, in addition to being a legal requirement and providing direct protection to your car, it is also a protection for your finances in the event of an unforeseen event, which can range from a puncture to an accident or theft. .

Maks25

Insurance provide financial support and reduce uncertainties in business and human life. It provides safety and security against particular event. There is always a fear of sudden loss. Insurance provides a cover against any sudden loss. For example, in case of life insurance financial assistance is provided to the family of the insured on his death. In case of other insurance security is provided against the loss due to fire, marine, accidents etc Insurance does not only protect against risks and uncertainties, but also provides an investment channel too. Life insurance enables systematic savings due to payment of regular premium. Life insurance provides a mode of investment. It develops a habit of saving money by paying premium. The insured get the lump sum amount at the maturity of the contract. Thus life insurance encourages savings.

IamDozzy

The importance of Insurance cannot be over exaggerated. There are different types of Insurance ranging from Life insurance, vehicle insurance, building insurance, business insurance. Even some sports men and women insure themselves because they use they parts of their body to make money. I for one know that most footballers insure their legs against future occurrence like injuries, accidents etc. Life insurance is also called Assurance, in which one insures his/her life in case of death from a natural cause, the proceeds of the insurance goes to his/her family.

Ralphjoe

Insurance provides compensation for people when unforeseen circumstances result into loss of any kind example loss of cars, business, lives, goods e t c. The importance of insurance cannot be overemphasized because without insurance when tragedy strikes there won't be any cushion to reduce the effect of such tragedies on someone without insurance. So it is very important that we all should get insured so that we can have rest of mind whenever we conduct our daily business activities.

Sammyesx

Insurance is very important, it covers so many aspects of our life, from business, personal life, properties etc.
1. Protection for you and your family
Your family depend on your financial support to enjoy a decent standard of living, which is why insurance is especially important once you start a family. It means the people who matter most in your life may be protected from financial hardship if the unexpected happens.

2. Reduce stress during difficult times
None of us know what lies around the corner. Unforeseen tragedies such as illness, injury or permanent disability, even death – can leave you and your family facing tremendous emotional stress, and even grief. With insurance in place, you or your family’s financial stress will be reduced, and you can focus on recovery and rebuilding your lives.

3. To enjoy financial security
No matter what your financial position is today, an unexpected event can see it all unravel very quickly. Insurance offers a payout so that if there is an unforeseen event you and your family can hopefully continue to move forward.

4. Peace of mind
No amount of money can replace your health and wellbeing – or the role you play in your family. But you can at least have peace of mind knowing that if anything happened to you, your family’s financial security is assisted by insurance.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The relevance of insurance can never be over emphasised. One needs to always think ahead and plan out things in order not to get stocked in a situation where you cannot handle.
Despite all these, one cannot help but say the insurance generally is not an easy venture. You get to spend so much and this makes it discouraging to a lot of us.
If for instance you want to insure your vehicle, you would be made to spend so much that can even help you buy a new car. So with this, a lot of people feel it is better to wait till when something happens before they use their savings to incure the losses than to be paying money every now and then for insurance.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was young I didn't believe in insurance until I learned that insurance is for the peace of mind. Now I can agree to that. However, the insurance premium here is not affordable so we are not getting a life insurance. Even the home insurance that we had when our home was on mortgage, we drop it when we had fully paid the bank loan.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Insurance has so many importance depending on the type there is. But the main thing it does is to provide coverage for the client in whatever he or she buys it for. It gives the insured some confidence that there is another chance for him or her if any unplanned damage should happen

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance have so many importance as you could cover and protect your property or any important entity against any form of risk that might likely want to happen , that is the reason many go for insurance policies ,and also you could benefit by being an agent to a insurance company and earn commission