I'm holding $500 at my disposal, what business can you suggest for me to invest in??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have $500 on my own now, that is the money I made through Bitcoin investment and my personal savings. I'm actually looking for any genuine business plan to invest in, with the sum of $500. Even if its an offline type, online type just list it for me, i will be grateful. I have never engage on any business since I was born cos I have never got any chance to do that, cos of school involvement. Now that schools are not fully open, and still operating on a low key. I'm hopping to start a business of my own in this pandemic time to help me take care of my academic bills and welfare.

This is not a business suggestion ... however when my late husband had $500 he invested in mutual funds and stocks. He did a lot of research but his investing decisions paid off. They paid off so well that he the money he earned was enough for him to start investing in real estate. He was able to make a down payment on a rental property. As you only have $500 you might consider REIT investing. I'm in the USA. I don't know if the rules are different in your country. There are 4 online publications I go to for financial advice and to educate myself about investing: Motley Fool, NerdWallet, Entrepreneur.com, and Investopedia. Hope you make a wise decision!

This is not a business suggestion ... however when my late husband had $500 he invested in mutual funds and stocks. He did a lot of research but his investing decisions paid off. They paid off so well that he the money he earned was enough for him to start investing in real estate. He was able to make a down payment on a rental property. As you only have $500 you might consider REIT investing. I'm in the USA. I don't know if the rules are different in your country. There are 4 online publications I go to for financial advice and to educate myself about investing: Motley Fool, NerdWallet, Entrepreneur.com, and Investopedia. Hope you make a wise decision!
Okay, that's a nice experience you had with your late husband, it's a pity you lost your hand, take heart. Currently now the money is well adrift to get me into rental services, or real estate investment type. It won't go anywhere near what you mentioned. I know your idea is a tremendous one, but I'm only hopping to start up a business that $500 can cover that will bring me profit over some good period of time. I was thinking to start a blogging website, but the capital expenditure is higher than what I have at hand. For the kind of blog site I'm willing to create.

Maybe the best investment for your money is to buy jewelry. The jewelry will not be obsoleted and there is no expiration especially for gold ring with diamond and also gold necklace and bracelet. That is one good investment instead of buying gold ingots that you will just keep. With jewelry you can use it for grand occasions and the only risk is when it gets stolen. Even with the expensive watch like Rolex and Omega you can also invest in that because it is considered a kind of jewelry. An old Rolex watch can still be sold at a high price. My nephew had recently sold his Rolex for the same price that when he bought it.

Maybe the best investment for your money is to buy jewelry. The jewelry will not be obsoleted and there is no expiration especially for gold ring with diamond and also gold necklace and bracelet. That is one good investment instead of buying gold ingots that you will just keep. With jewelry you can use it for grand occasions and the only risk is when it gets stolen. Even with the expensive watch like Rolex and Omega you can also invest in that because it is considered a kind of jewelry. An old Rolex watch can still be sold at a high price. My nephew had recently sold his Rolex for the same price that when he bought it.
Hmm, I know that buying and selling jewelries is a option, but think about it. My capital start up is weak, I can't make any good benefit ore profit from such business with low capital start up amount of $500. That business suit one that has already established him or herself so well in life. Then, he or she can decide establishing another business of his type by raising exponential amount of money to throw up on such business you suggested to drive more income to himself. I'm a student, I need a business or an investment that will suit my little $500 capital start up, and drive me profit gradually to take care of my school bills and other accumulated bills too.

There is a whole lot of businesses to venture into
It just depends on your choice. You can have a look into mini importation. Yes, you can start importing items bit by bit. You are a guy, so you can start with importing and selling shoes and phones. I believe it will go a long way if you base very well on them. As well, you can do a life investment in cryptocurrency. Yes I said crypto, you don't need to be scared. Though I do advice people to invest in crypto if they are looking for a lifetime investment.

Also, you can look into rearing animals. Yes, stuffs like fish farming and poultry Farming. Those businesses are big books in Nigeria today. Agriculture is really growing and it's highly demanded for in a country like Nigeria which is populated. So you invest in that area. It yields alot of profits especially fish farming. Though, alot of people don't like going into such business because they believe it's not a clean job and you'll always get smaelly or stained when working but you can employ a few persons or even one to do the job. It's really a lucrative business.

Also, you can look into rearing animals. Yes, stuffs like fish farming and poultry Farming. Those businesses are big books in Nigeria today. Agriculture is really growing and it's highly demanded for in a country like Nigeria which is populated. So you invest in that area. It yields alot of profits especially fish farming. Though, alot of people don't like going into such business because they believe it's not a clean job and you'll always get smaelly or stained when working but you can employ a few persons or even one to do the job. It's really a lucrative business.
Nice suggestion, livestock farming is lucrative especially in our country Nigeria. One that indulges in this kind of business doesn't go hungry or lack money on his pocket as long as he knows the business perfectly. And knows where to market it, drag wholesalers to buy it in large quantities, making profit end out of it. I would prefer the poultry farming to fish, I can afford the start up fee for poultry atleast in a small way with my little capital of $500. Grow it, small till it gets to maturity where I sell it to make profit and invest more, by so doing the business will be climbing up.

I have $500 on my own now, that is the money I made through Bitcoin investment and my personal savings. I'm actually looking for any genuine business plan to invest in, with the sum of $500. Even if its an offline type, online type just list it for me, i will be grateful. I have never engage on any business since I was born cos I have never got any chance to do that, cos of school involvement. Now that schools are not fully open, and still operating on a low key. I'm hopping to start a business of my own in this pandemic time to help me take care of my academic bills and welfare.
How about you invest it? There are places you can invest and make 15 percent per annum. It is safer in my own opinion, invest in 15 percent per year is a nice initiative. Piggyvest can do this for you, Unless you don't like investments of such. You said you want to use it to start a business, So i will advise to safelock it away, when the time you set has elapsed, you can withdraw it and make use of it. And you will also have your interest. That will be my advice to you.

How about you invest it? There are places you can invest and make 15 percent per annum. It is safer in my own opinion, invest in 15 percent per year is a nice initiative. Piggyvest can do this for you, Unless you don't like investments of such. You said you want to use it to start a business, So i will advise to safelock it away, when the time you set has elapsed, you can withdraw it and make use of it. And you will also have your interest. That will be my advice to you.
Hmm, that's awesome suggestion, I love this idea. My problem is that, if this exchange platform is legit, cos the name isn't popular at all like coinbase and binance etc. But the interest Is worth more than the coinbase and binance type of exchange platform. I have been looking for a long time now, an investment platform that is legit which I can put my funds and get recurring interest rate. I don't need ponzi scheme to invest my money cos they will ripe me off my money and make me suffer dry pocket for long.

There is a whole lot of businesses to venture into.It just depends on your choice. You can have a look into mini importation. Yes, you can start importing items bit by bit. You are a guy, so you can start with importing and selling shoes and phones. I believe it will go a long way if you base very well on them. As well, you can do a life investment in cryptocurrency. Yes I said crypto, you don't need to be scared. Though I do advice people to invest in crypto if they are looking for a lifetime investment
Okay, you're suggestions are welcome, if I'm considering one right now out of the two you quoted I'll be going for Cryptocurrency. But unfortunate I'm not double investing on it. I have an ongoing investment around Cryptocurrency which have lasted more than 8 months and its still yielding interest as the price of Bitcoin moves higher.