I'm at the point of giving up

dmarkw

I've always worked with my hands, I'm the only income in house at this moment, I've never tried to make money at all online. I've watched hours of videos, I'm literally to the point of ending it all. things are really tight money wise right now, I'm looking for legit direction is all.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that it is wise to give up. My situation is really bad right now, but still I have not give up. You can try making money in here on Trendri and you may also try to make money on Bizdustry and Beer Money forum. Try your luck with Upwork and try to find better paying clients.

Skysaint

Verified member
I understand your situation anyway and it's just same for most of the people living around here but you can't possibly give up. As far as you need to feed and do other basic things to stay alive then quitting isn't an option, you can start making money from here and other posting forums and if you do have a skill can go into freelancing services or even blogging

glukos

So maybe let's start from the basics.

What things have you already tried in online earning?
What was your revenue from this things ?
What are your monthly profit expectation from this type of work ?
Do you have any skills that can help you earn money online?

We will gladly help you in chosing a path of earning money online but we have to knew things above. As i can see you're from US which is one of TIER 1 regions. This give you huge variation of posibilities online.